Usher's Sordid Lifestyle: The accuser is 'cute' in her own way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Usher's wife, Grace Miguel, is standing by her man despite a $20 million lawsuit in which a woman claims he gave her an STD this year.

Grace, who's been with the singer for two years, isn't putting any thought or credence into the allegation that Usher slept with the woman in April of this year without a condom and gave her herpes, TMZ is reporting.

"Usher believes [the complainant] has a thing against him, and has for a long time," TMZ said. "That's why Grace is paying her no mind."

The woman, who sued as Jane Doe, was supposedly a close friend of his ex wife, Tameka Foster, and she even attended their 2007 wedding.

"Jane" initially sued for $10 million. She then upped the ante and sued him for $20 million, saying that she tested positive for herpes simplex 2, alleging that she got it from him.

The case took another bizarre twist on Aug. 4 when attorney Lisa Bloom announced two new women and a man would be filing a lawsuit claiming Usher exposed them to the STD, as well.

I will be darned! :cosbyhmm:. Who'd a thunk it.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How the hell is this whale cute? She's a liar. I don't believe Usher would lay down with her.

My 2004 usher would never look at this pregnant whale's direction. I hope he sues her.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
How the hell is this whale cute? She's a liar. I don't believe Usher would lay down with her.

My 2004 usher would never look at this pregnant whale's direction. I hope he sues her.

A dash of sarcasm on my part. Btw, it took me a second longer to realize your dp. You are not that gay guy Habashi/Somali.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Who's my friend caraweelo?

Aren't you one of the founding members of this site? Surely you can pull some strings to restore my DM. I tell you what, just have them open for you and me. Let's have our own private chatroom. Just the two of us. We can talk about anything and everything to your heart's content.

Gibiin-Udug

Aren't you one of the founding members of this site? Surely you can pull some strings to restore my DM. I tell you what, just have them open for you and me. Let's have our own private chatroom. Just the two of us. We can talk about anything and everything to your heart's content.
You got the wrong person, I'm not the founding members, I'm a regular member just like you.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
You got the wrong person, I'm not the founding members, I'm a regular member just like you.
Gartay. Nonetheless, how do I reach you, a fine girl such as yourself in private? I do not mind taking it to the next level. I fear no competition from Faraax or anyone else. I always win. Where about in this world you call home other than your ancestral homeland?

Gibiin-Udug

Gartay. Nonetheless, how do I reach you, a fine girl such as yourself in private? I do not mind taking it to the next level. I fear no competition from Faraax or anyone else. I always win. Where about in this world you call home other than your ancestral homeland?
I'm married with 9 kids. Wada ku qul qul.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Do not insult me. You're cancelled.
And you are dismissed. *Here is where I would put a gif of a light skin woman dismissing a housekeeper while sipping tea*

Hey, I have a bit of dry humor...it is all good, but, should you ever visit my neck of the woods, I will treat you with no expense spared. You don't even wanna share where you live :bell:. Holler at me if ever in Seattle, baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending