USELESS GEELJIRE-Canadians! A 19-year -old cadaan a*shole broke an adeero’s hip after getting punched repeatedly (avenge 4 adeero dam xoolos)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
This made me so sad. 30 seconds and he would have died. That could have been our awowe. 2 years?? Plus drugs?? Noooo if he was a black man who murdered a old white women this would have been differemt

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1602262433962.png

Two years from the day he got arrested. I’m really starting to hate these liberal countries

He got that sentence because he is Indigenous. The defendant's lawyers will request a Gladue Report that requires the judge to consider systemic racism and colonialism when sentencing Ali Beeysteen because it may have contributed to the crime they committed and their upbringing. It will be only a matter of time when BLM demands that it applied to them as well.

He got that sentence because he is Indigenous. The defendant's lawyers will request a Gladue Report that requires the judge to consider systemic racism and colonialism when sentencing Ali Beeysteen because it may have contributed to the crime they committed and their upbringing. It will be only a matter of time when BLM demands that it applied to them as well.
So Cali beeysteen get lesser time in a country that’s already soft on criminals? That’s messed up. I hope he suffer a slow painful death

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Honestly I haven't heard good things from Edmonton especially from Somalis who travel out there they say there's a lot of gang violence between Somalis and natives it's an odd place for a Somali to find themselves in a place that cold.

The last name Cardinal is straight out of the Cree nation. Ali Beysteen addicts can’t be controlled. When I used to live in Edmonton, I’d never stand near the platform