Use your real pic as an avatar for 12hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
God damnnnnnn gurl
War ninyahow do you get turned on by anything that has a body it's literally just hair that could be a man for all you know :gucciwhat:

Muji

VIP
I don't even post pics on my social media so there is no chance of me posting here.

I've accepted I'm ugly.

But a pic of you Knowles , now that's something i'd like to see.:diddyass::diddyass:

Walalo I like ugly guys. The last good looking i dated broke my heart. I need a farax that’s so ugly that people approach him when I’m with him to say how did you get her. Now don’t be shy, lower your veil and let me see that buck tooth, lazy eye, plasma screen forhead, fish lipped, crooked smile of yours that only a blind mother could love. :lawd:

Walalo I like ugly guys. The last good looking i dated broke my heart. I need a farax that’s so ugly that people approach him when I’m with him to say how did you get her. Now don’t be shy, lower your veil and let me see that buck tooth, lazy eye, plasma screen forhead, fish lipped, crooked smile of yours that only a blind mother could love. :lawd:
If you post your pic I'll post mine :diddyass:

I'm not that ugly.:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending