Use this tool if you want to find more photos of a person.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
If you are suspicious of a person and you only have 1 picture of them to work with and you wanna know where else they appear on in the internet and what other photos they shared or what news articles they are in. Then just upload pic of their face even if their face is only showing the side of the face and Voila it'll find everywhere that person appears on and you can gain more info about them.

I sometimes use it to check into some Somali people deeper. The tool uses AI to see stuff the average human eye can't see like fine small details of eye brows and other facial features to really narrow down and find the persons photos on the internet.

Last edited:

Cerberus

VIP
Btw I used it on myself to see if someone on the internet took my photo and is talking about me or is using my photo to pose as themselves, trust me it happens a lot.

If you are suspicious of a person and you only have 1 picture of them to work with and you wanna know where else they appear on in the internet and what other photos they shared or what news articles they are in. Then just upload pic of their face even if their face is only showing the side of the face and Voila it'll find everywhere that person appears on and you can gain more info about them.

I sometimes use it to check into some Somali people deeper. The tool uses AI to see stuff the average human eye can't see like fine small details of eye brows and other facial features to really narrow down and find the persons photos on the internet.

:trumpsmirk:Good alternative. I used google image

Cerberus

VIP
:trumpsmirk:Good alternative. I used google image
Google images isn't as sophisticated as that AI one. Google images will just start showing you black women if you upload a Somali women, or North African Arab women if you upload light skinned Somall women haha.

Google images isn't as sophisticated as that AI one. Google images will just start showing you black women if you upload a Somali women, or North African Arab women if you upload light skinned Somall women haha.
I used to upload pics and google filtered the photos with success in my experience. I used pimeyes and they think I am habesha :tocry:

Trending

Latest posts