USC

That's why I say somalis are not of the same ethnicity . we can write pages on pages of the astrocities siyaad barre ,abdulahi yusuf and his ethiopian friends affiliated on us but we dont . The funnies shit is everytime I read these pathetic threads they and the qaldaan @Gadhwayne talk about the 4 month intra hawiye war like they care about it lol
We moved on we created reconciliation among our ppl maybe these other somalis need to do that .
Isaaqs don't care about what went down. @Gadhwayne is one of those obsessed dirty waqooyi parasites

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis saw right through this instigating brown toother bullshit.

Akhi I see through this qaldaan, he likes to act like he cares about usc or the history but I dont see him any different then the jabartis who hold cuqdad for us . Dude is pathetic, he dug this thread out from two years ago I think the staff made it into a whole new thread .
We moved on from 1991, my family were killed in Beledweyne following kacaan fall. I'm not looking back onto those times. we have learned from the civil war and started developing our tuulos

May Allah open the doors of jannah for them.
I've lost familly to said barre militia and to the Ethiopian invasion but moved on.

That's why I say somalis are not of the same ethnicity . we can write pages on pages of the astrocities siyaad barre ,abdulahi yusuf and his ethiopian friends affiliated on us but we dont . The funnies shit is everytime I read these pathetic threads they and the qaldaan @Gadhwayne talk about the 4 month intra hawiye war like they care about it lol
We moved on we created reconciliation among our ppl maybe these other somalis need to do that .
Well said brother calaacal isn’t our culture. Somaliweyn want to us all fall and Mogadishu in ashes. Further proof of this is the baydhabo shir happening in a a few days

What’s the baidoa meeting about?
To announce his long waited presidential candidacy and to unveil the
New isbaheesi of dir - dirty waqooyi -d&m - beesha shanaad -farmajo vs darood & hawiye .
Farmajo has given up on President qoor qoor , president gudlaawe and his darood allies .
Hes intention is to be the president
, give his loyal laftagareen the PM or another mirifley , a hawiye stooge as speaker , dir or beesha shanaad in charge of arm forces and throw the dirty waqooyi Deputy PM and what's left .

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Nabadoon @Jiron Why isnt the landheer mirifley taking the presidential spot instead of being a PM under the cheese and why isnt the cheese not including his own mx folks to the baidoa shir ?

Brother we have to end the unfair 4.5 system and let every person in the country decide who they will vote for. The discrimination prevents so many bright leaders from ever holding top positions. We are so much better than that :)

Brother we have to end the unfair 4.5 system and let every person in the country decide who they will vote for. The discrimination prevents so many bright leaders from ever holding top positions. We are so much better than that :)

Sax that is something I agree with you.
This 4.5 system is injustice to the many citizens of Somalia. Did you know a Somalia speaking Ethiopian has more or equal right as Jiron that lives in Somalia proper.
Do you think Farmajos manufactured so called ending the 4.5 system by placing himself as president , putting mirifley as PM and putting hawiye as speaker is a good idea ?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
To announce his long waited presidential candidacy and to unveil the
New isbaheesi of dir - dirty waqooyi -d&m - beesha shanaad -farmajo vs darood & hawiye .
Farmajo has given up on President qoor qoor , president gudlaawe and his darood allies .
Hes intention is to be the president
, give his loyal laftagareen the PM or another mirifley , a hawiye stooge as speaker , dir or beesha shanaad in charge of arm forces and throw the dirty waqooyi Deputy PM and what's left .
It won’t work if he attempts it with the current climate. But honestly tho, it’s not unconstitutional. What makes it a right for a Hawiye or Darood to occupy the top two positions? Where are the rest of the people?

It won’t work if he attempts it with the current climate. But honestly tho, it’s not unconstitutional. What makes it a right for a Hawiye or Darood to occupy the top two positions? Where are the rest of the people?

It's not unconstitutional yes and I wouldve supported this new isbaheesi if it was genuine but you and I know mr cheese is only doing this to get re elected because his own darood and his hawiye supporters have shut the doors on him .
From what I hear from my digil friends even his new and young selected mirifley mps are planing on shutting the the door on him come (s)election .
Time. If he was quarter genuine he wouldve included his own darood or mx to this isbaheesi .
To move away from the injustice 4.5 system we need the input of every ethnic groups in Somalia

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
It's not unconstitutional yes and I wouldve supported this new isbaheesi if it was genuine but you and I know mr cheese is only doing this to get re elected because his own darood and his hawiye supporters have shut the doors on him .
From what I hear from my digil friends even his new and young selected mirifley mps are planing on shutting the the door on him come (s)election .
Time. If he was quarter genuine he wouldve included his own darood or mx to this isbaheesi .
To move away from the injustice 4.5 system we need the input of every ethnic groups in Somalia
Akhi my solution is the only cure for this nightmare. Unfortunately the 68er’s are too emotional

Akhi my solution is the only cure for this nightmare. Unfortunately the 68er’s are too emotional

Can you do a thread for your solution?
@Woke1.4rm.Shibis @Maxamed bin Harti

Looks like someone's thread badly backfired.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Dude failed the isku diris completely.
The Somali speaking Ethiopian sometime has good ideas but dude has alot of cuqdad for the philanthropist ali Mahdi aun and mudulood in general . I see him as like the jabartis who have cuqdad for us , I dont see him any different .
We peacefull folks from the Hawiye clan dont like to make these tribal threads on who started the f*ck up on Somalia but rest assured were ready this year 😀
We got information that yall will make another thread right befor Ramadan or right on EID like clock work .
That nigguh woke1 is in the cut this year
Lets Go Reaction GIF by WWE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must say there were quite a few interesting perspectives perspectives. But Im glad no body disagreed with my part of my theses i.e. USC wasnt genocidal looters even though they didnt agree on a new central government we have judge them as a liberation part and that successful. Creating a new central government would have been nice but we cant blame USC alone for that failureI blame everyoen including SNM for failure to recreate a central government