USC Narrative Puntites Weak Militarily

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have yet to come across a single Puntite to answer these USC charges which my maternal uncles raise up always. They argue Puntites or specifically waa 'naago' and not 'not good at war'. They argue the real balls of Somalia is Central Somalia(Galmudug) and this is the last place to ever be conquered by Colonials or Modern day Imperialist. They argue it's always the central clans who are targeted by foreigners as they know the balls of Somalia is Central clans.

Does anyone know America killed 74 Hawiye elders in Black Hawk Down Era on the guise of locating Aideed? This is hawiye explanation why they have no Isimo or Guurti like PL/SL. God bless my reer abti as long as they speak on facts, I am a man of logic and calculate the probability of what their saying fits the historical picture. I respect no USC apologist in Somali-spot though, II have yet to see them answer a single charge from Puntites.

Anyways back to USC charges against PL being 'naago'. Does this hold any merit and if it doesn't, I know many puntites will respond 'we haven't lost an inch of land' and therefore are not 'naago' Is there any other arguments to add to show our bravery or is this only singluar argument we have. The Murusade Boys argue from our track record from wars ranging from Sayid losses, to USC losses in Galkacyo and Mogadishu, to Siyad Barre Losses with SSDF, to Losses against Marehan in Kismayo. They argue 'war' isn't your 'strength' and the only reason you call for peace is because you know you will be exposed in a 'war situation'.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I personally do not hold these views, I am speaking to my Maternal Uncles who are from Elbur and collecting their view points and analyzing it for truth and honesty or any merit. Just because I analyze Hawiye or Isaaq, doesn't mean I hold the same view. How else can I grow my knowledge without listening to their views in the first place and if it holds any merit. I don't want to going in 'sade circles' for 30 years who is lacking the basic faculties of listening and analyzing the liklihood or truthfulness of clan grievances or arguments.

I have yet to come across a single Puntite to answer these USC charges which my maternal uncles raise up always. They argue Puntites or specifically waa 'naago' and not 'not good at war'. They argue the real balls of Somalia is Central Somalia(Galmudug) and this is the last place to ever be conquered by Colonials or Modern day Imperialist. They argue it's always the central clans who are targeted by foreigners as they know the balls of Somalia is Central clans.

Does anyone know America killed 74 Hawiye elders in Black Hawk Down Era on the guise of locating Aideed? This is hawiye explanation why they have no Isimo or Guurti like PL/SL. God bless my reer abti as long as they speak on facts, I am a man of logic and calculate the probability of what their saying fits the historical picture. I respect no USC apologist in Somali-spot though, II have yet to see them answer a single charge from Puntites.

Anyways back to USC charges against PL being 'naago'. Does this hold any merit and if it doesn't, I know many puntites will respond 'we haven't lost an inch of land' and therefore are not 'naago' Is there any other arguments to add to show our bravery or is this only singluar argument we have. The Murusade Boys argue from our track record from wars ranging from Sayid losses, to USC losses in Galkacyo and Mogadishu, to Siyad Barre Losses with SSDF, to Losses against Marehan in Kismayo. They argue 'war' isn't your 'strength' and the only reason you call for peace is because you know you will be exposed in a 'war situation'.
Warya u over thinking f*ck what hUTus think

Trending