USC destroying Sayyid statue

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
sayid MAH.jpeg

Here lies a photo of USC looting Sayyid's statue. In Xamar there are three prominent statues, Ahmed Gurey, Sayyid, Xawa Tako. Let's put aside Ahmed Gurey, the other two's toll is ofc known and undisputed. This is where the 100 year domination is born out of, it is frustration and fury that there is permanent enslavement, and even when it isn't directly its remnants are there in statues or systems (HSM and before that Caydiid's aim is to have a centralised authoritarian govt, Kacaan-esque). I genuinely pity for them.

The great David Attenborough needs to do a documentary on 1990's USC and their remarkable ability to destroy and make derelict habitation & artifacts.
Its the opposite of the Midas touch, everything they touched turn to rubble. There needs to be studies done on this group's psyche and way of thinking, when did they mass migrate from Rwanda and Burundi was it during Belgium occupation or during the Bantu expansion? These are genuine questions that need answering.

I genuinely feel for them, a history of another group holding your hand and guiding you otherwise you will end up literally kiling yourselves Pol Pot style - which was indeed what was the case in the 4 month war.

One might say Xalka maxa waaye hada rabtiid ina caawisiid dadkaan? Its simple: De-moryanification programs need to be create mainly in Xamar but across all of Central Somalia. Program won't last longer than a year and once you have successfully passed you can now embed yourself into gen population. Those above the age of 70 are free from it. This is the only solution, I hope they listen. Its either that or recreate the Hobyo condition circa 1860's, but I don't want them to be emansicipated again so I want the former for them.

View attachment 327022

Here lies a photo of USC looting Sayyid's statue. In Xamar there are three prominent statues, Ahmed Gurey, Sayyid, Xawa Tako. Let's put aside Ahmed Gurey, the other two's toll is ofc known and undisputed. This is where the 100 year domination is born out of, it is frustration and fury that there is permanent enslavement, and even when it isn't directly its remnants are there in statues or systems (HSM and before that Caydiid's aim is to have a centralised authoritarian govt, Kacaan-esque). I genuinely pity for them.

The great David Attenborough needs to do a documentary on 1990's USC and their remarkable ability to destroy and make derelict habitation & artifacts.
Its the opposite of the Midas touch, everything they touched turn to rubble. There needs to be studies done on this group's psyche and way of thinking, when did they mass migrate from Rwanda and Burundi was it during Belgium occupation or during the Bantu expansion? These are genuine questions that need answering.

I genuinely feel for them, a history of another group holding your hand and guiding you otherwise you will end up literally kiling yourselves Pol Pot style - which was indeed what was the case in the 4 month war.

One might say Xalka maxa waaye hada rabtiid ina caawisiid dadkaan? It’s simple: De-moryanification programs need to be create mainly in Xamar but across all of Central Somalia. Program won't last longer than a year and once you have successfully passed you can now embed yourself into gen population. Those above the age of 70 are free from it. This is the only solution, I hope they listen. It’s either that or recreate the Hobyo condition circa 1860's, but I don't want them to be emansicipated again so I want the former for them.
Funny you bring up King Midas. I was thinking the same thing the other day. King Midas was said to turn everything he touched to gold. I wonder if there was an ancestral mooriyaan king called ‘Xaaras’ or something that turned everything he touched into xaar. These people like to boast about Xamar or the current government but ask them what they were doing in the 15 year period from ‘91 to ‘06 when Daarood wasn’t around and they have no answer. All achievements and development occurred only after a man came all the way from Boosaaso to Xamar like Cristopher Columbus and the white man coming to civilize naked calibaysteen through force. Compare the following 15 year period from ‘06 to ‘21 for reference. There you have a 30 year period that could not be easier to contrast in terms of savagery and development/governance.
Jurassic Park Poop GIF by Vidiots

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts