USA will end its support for Danab January 2025

QUOTE me where I have supported any corrupt president of Somalia.. Otherwise we know who's a hypocrite and a lier.. Accusing people randomly
I apologise Sxb, I mistook you for another user. But my statement still stands, there are those on here who support one corrupt politician over another, for obvious reasons.

NidarNidar

Punisher
MOGADISHU, April 26 (Reuters) - Somalia's government said it had suspended and detained several members of an elite, U.S.-trained commando unit for stealing rations donated by the United States, adding that it was taking over responsibility for provisioning the force.
The Danab unit has been a key pillar of U.S.-backed efforts to combat the al Qaeda-linked militant group al Shabaab. The United States agreed in February to spend more than $100 million to build up to five military bases for Danab.

Somalia's defence ministry said in a statement late on Thursday that it had notified international partners of the theft and would share the outcome of its investigation.
A U.S. official said in a statement to Reuters that Washington takes seriously all accusations of corruption.
"We look forward to engaging with the Danab on creating the necessary safeguards and accountability measures to prevent future incidents that could affect future assistance," the official said, without directly addressing whether any U.S. support had already been suspended

It seems like they are taking over giving them provisions(pay, gear and food.) This government is corrupt as f*ck.

MOGADISHU, April 26 (Reuters) - Somalia's government said it had suspended and detained several members of an elite, U.S.-trained commando unit for stealing rations donated by the United States, adding that it was taking over responsibility for provisioning the force.
The Danab unit has been a key pillar of U.S.-backed efforts to combat the al Qaeda-linked militant group al Shabaab. The United States agreed in February to spend more than $100 million to build up to five military bases for Danab.

Somalia's defence ministry said in a statement late on Thursday that it had notified international partners of the theft and would share the outcome of its investigation.
A U.S. official said in a statement to Reuters that Washington takes seriously all accusations of corruption.
"We look forward to engaging with the Danab on creating the necessary safeguards and accountability measures to prevent future incidents that could affect future assistance," the official said, without directly addressing whether any U.S. support had already been suspended

It seems like they are taking over giving them provisions(pay, gear and food.) This government is corrupt as f*ck.
Are you sure sxb? Some here believe HSM and his admin to be honest and trustworthy leaders that haven’t stolen a dime. Maybe some of their underlings stole a few bucks that the president wasn’t aware of? I find this all very hard to believe given HSM has never been know for this kind of ‘mismanagement’ of funds. Perhaps one of his supporters can enlighten us as to what went wrong here? Anyone care to take a stab? Anyone at all?

Gotta save face sxb. The savage fkd from Darood/Isaaq will drive them out of here like it did the SLers last summer after that SSC mega thread. Some of them went missing for 6 months and the HJ ones had the decency to not come back. ‘Cadowga yusan nagu qoslin’.
That thread was vicious, the way they were getting mauled prompted sympathy from me. The Issaq that actually stayed and argued there deserve some respect for sticking it out. It makes the current HSM threads look tame in comparison.

That thread was vicious, the way they were getting mauled prompted sympathy from me. The Issaq that actually stayed and argued there deserve some respect for sticking it out. It makes the current HSM threads look tame in comparison.
I felt sorry for the HJ posters that were abandoned here by the rest of their kin. I don't think a single one has come back. Any HJ left or did they all go extinct after Aug 25th cataclysm?

I felt sorry for the HJ posters that were abandoned here by the rest of their kin. I don't think a single one has come back. Any HJ left or did they all go extinct after Aug 25th cataclysm?
There’s a few that are still here, idk if they are HA, HY, or HJ. I can’t tag them, don’t know their names by heart. @hagarwafi or something. But that guy lasted awhile before leaving the thread.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

So the government informed USA of the corruption present in that force and are now taking the full responsibility for them.

How are some spinning this as FGS fault? If Im not mistaken, America deals directly with Danab. Now they won’t anymore.

Shouldn’t this now be somewhat positive? We are getting control of our armed forces.

So the government informed USA of the corruption present in that force and are now taking the full responsibility for them.

How are some spinning this as FGS fault? If Im not mistaken, America deals directly with Danab. Now they won’t anymore.

Shouldn’t this now be somewhat positive? We are getting control of our armed forces.
Are you serious sxb? Whose fault would it be? Americas? The Cookie Monster? I’m not following.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
As far as we know this occurred in a unit within danab so I don't see any support ending for the rest of danab

Those who stole the funds? If they were paid directly by America, the people belonginh to that force are at fault.
And who are ‘those’ who stole the funds? I keep hearing about arrests but haven’t seen any faces or video of any arrests or court appearances

He’ll I understand stealing from elsewhere but imagine stealing from the men who are on the frontlines and fighting for their freedom?🤔 it’s unethical
What’s disturbing is people who try to play this down and act like it isn’t a big deal when it’s clearly a major scandal and a symptom of a bigger issue. Qabiil is a helluva drug.
ufc forums GIF

How embarrassing are these guys? Their poverty mindset hit American news as well. The Americans are gonna want to know where their money is going too and these ppl most likely have no account of it. There definitely closing the taps on this colossal failure of a administration . They’ll be broke soon enough.
IMG_7056.jpeg

Trending