USA will end its support for Danab January 2025

I hate hsm. I hate him emotionally and physically. When i see a photo of this traitor. I feel sick in my stomach.

When Farmaajo lost in 2022. I couldn't sleep for days and crying.

I don't live in Somalia but every night I pray he is gone. Gone from Somalia and we can be free.
Farmajo wasn’t better lol, dude sikked Ethiopian troops on voters

I remember this. He played real dirty against madoobe😂, although madoobe did the same with kdf. Darood thought farmaajo would be their saving grace, but he equally dispersed his force to make himself universally hated.

People don’t understand Farmaajo was just power hungry. He was using MSB playbook to look like a wadani. You can group konfuria politicians into two group - power hungry or money hungry. Reer JL/PL tend to be more power hungry and Reer GM/Kaaran/LS tend to be more money hungry. SL politicians seem to be money hungry AND power hungry though which is utterly ridiculous. Biixi doesn’t wanna hold elections and is also stealing ‘baloodh’ every which way lol

People don’t understand Farmaajo was just power hungry. He was using MSB playbook to look like a wadani. You can group konfuria politicians into two group - power hungry or money hungry. Reer JL/PL tend to be more power hungry and Reer GM/Kaaran/LS tend to be more money hungry. SL politicians seem to be money hungry AND power hungry though which is utterly ridiculous. Biixi doesn’t wanna hold elections and is also stealing ‘baloodh’ every which way lol
It’s not that they are personally money hungry but if you have power in Somalia then all of your clan will come begging to you asking for positions or whatever, and of course uma didikartid

It’s not that they are personally money hungry but if you have power in Somalia then all of your clan will come begging to you asking for positions or whatever, and of course uma didikartid
I understand that but not what I meant. Look at MSB for example…say what you want about him but he didn’t leave a single house or bank account after he died. Otherwise why would he die ‘on a Nigerian toilet’ as some here like to vulgarly claim? You think Hassan Xaraash won’t leave a ton of bank accounts and houses?

I understand that but not what I meant. Look at MSB for example…say what you want about him but he didn’t leave a single house or bank account after he died. Otherwise why would he die ‘on a Nigerian toilet’ as some here like to vulgarly claim? You think Hassan Xaraash won’t leave a ton of bank accounts and houses?
MSB was generous to his family members though, after his car accident it was his family who were running the country and many of the excesses blamed on him come from them. As for qoslaye i think he’s robbed too much fir it to be for him, remember that he had an earlier term when he had easier access to state finances

MSB was generous to his family members though, after his car accident it was his family who were running the country and many of the excesses blamed on him come from them. As for qoslaye i think he’s robbed too much fir it to be for him, remember that he had an earlier term when he had easier access to state finances
Two things - I agree about MSB but I’m saying it wasn’t personally him stealing for his own benefit. Hassan Xaraash was looting in his first term too. His wife would come to peoples homes in Xamar and personally measure them and then demand tax payment based on square footage on the spot. It got to the point where Reer GM stated the ‘No more abgaal!’ Ololo and supported Farmaajo instead lol. He loots for his own benefit unlike MSB and I’ve seen the documentation. There is zero doubt and no way he doesn’t know what’s going on in his admin. MSB atleast can claim he was an elderly old asaasaq by the end.

oh really? | Weird quotes funny, Funny faces quotes, Mr bean funny
Why do you resort to trolling when you no longer can argue or defend Qoslaye? If you already know adeer is corrupt failure why not just save yourself the headache and stop trying to defend his corrupt leadership?

Why do you resort to trolling when you no longer can argue or defend Qoslaye? If you already know adeer is corrupt failure why not just save yourself the headache and stop trying to defend his corrupt leadership?
Gotta save face sxb. The savage fkd from Darood/Isaaq will drive them out of here like it did the SLers last summer after that SSC mega thread. Some of them went missing for 6 months and the HJ ones had the decency to not come back. ‘Cadowga yusan nagu qoslin’.

Of course he is, but then again so are every other Somali president before him. Yet I’ve seen you and others on here show your support for some of them. Don’t be a hypocrite sxb.

Of course he is, but then again so are every other Somali president before him. Yet I’ve seen you and others on here show your support for some of them. Don’t be a hypocrite sxb.
QUOTE me where I have supported any corrupt president of Somalia.. Otherwise we know who's a hypocrite and a lier.. Accusing people randomly

Trending

Latest posts