USA will end its support for Danab January 2025

Yeah Al shabaab is being groomed to takeover villa Somalia.
This is huge and awful news. This means that the issues went all the way up to the highest levels of the US government and they decided to cut their losses. The US may also know something we don’t know in terms of the security situation in Somalia/Mog. They have been saying for weeks that safety is deteriorating and getting all of their diplomatic staff out. You may be somewhat right about Alshabab being ‘groomed’ although I wouldn’t use that word. I hope they can turn this around though for the sake of the future of all people suffering in Som.

It’s always a fluid situation in Somalia is the way I would look at it. Very unstable region.

I just part of trying to get the FGS to stand on it's own two feet. I don't think they are ending the Danab program or the main kinds of assistance and training. The government might just need to take care of food and fuel.

Which should be easy for a government to do.

In less than 2 years this unit has been destroyed and its soldiers are selling supplies on the market to earn a living.

This is the legacy of the corrupt hsm.

In less than 2 years this unit has been destroyed and its soldiers are selling supplies on the market to earn a living.

This is the legacy of the corrupt hsm.
He wants to be the next IOG but this isn’t the way to survive for decades in office.

He wants to be the next IOG but this isn’t the way to survive for decades in office.

I hate hsm. I hate him emotionally and physically. When i see a photo of this traitor. I feel sick in my stomach.

When Farmaajo lost in 2022. I couldn't sleep for days and crying.

I don't live in Somalia but every night I pray he is gone. Gone from Somalia and we can be free.

I hate hsm. I hate him emotionally and physically. When i see a photo of this traitor. I feel sick in my stomach. I don't live in Somalia but every night I pray he is gone. Gone from Somalia and we can be free.
He is a natural enemy to all of us pro-Somalia that want Al-shabaab gone, so I feel your pain, but not to worry, this dunya is temporary

I hate hsm. I hate him emotionally and physically. When i see a photo of this traitor. I feel sick in my stomach.

I don't live in Somalia but every night I pray he is gone. Gone from Somalia and we can be free.
When Hassan was smiling in that tent after he won the election I knew right then and there he was smiling cause he just got even richer lol

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
He is a natural enemy to all of us pro-Somalia that want Al-shabaab gone
oh really? | Weird quotes funny, Funny faces quotes, Mr bean funny

What has farmajo done that's memorable 🤔, just fkking guulwadeyn, the whole Nisa agency was run by terrorists and their sympathizers , at least now it's half clean and productive

What has farmajo done that's memorable 🤔, just fkking guulwadeyn, the whole Nisa agency was run by terrorists and their sympathizers , at least now it's half clean and productive
NISA ID were found at some Al shabaab attacks of current government. I think you have both mixed up.

And Mahad Salad isn’t a terrorist lol? Sanbaloolshe is also a qabiil spokesman, he was only brought there to make an alliance with Reer Hiiraan which he hails from. It’s all just horse trading and politics as usual. No real work being done. Somalia is going to hell in a gaari dameer!

Trending

Latest posts