USA reopens its embassy in Somalia, first time since Civil War 1991

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

7EXdYYg.png

Looks like Somalia is on the way back :wow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I shouldn't need a Visa with my US passport from now on.:win:

That depends on how crafty your Nabadoon Amb. Yamamoto is in signing a visa waiver with the Somali Foreign Office :icon razz:

I'm thinking of taking dual nationality at some point in the future & get my Somali Basboor

Avoid visa n queuing up with Ajnabi's all together :mybusiness:

Macalin M

Out here
That depends on how crafty your Nabadoon Amb. Yamamoto is in signing a visa waiver with the Somali Foreign Office :icon razz:

I'm thinking of taking dual nationality at some point in the future & get my Somali Basboor

Avoid visa n queuing up with Ajnabi's all together :mybusiness:
Agreed I hate having to stand in the Ajnabi queue in my own land.

Interesting moves by the US State department, that I fully support.

They first announced the first US Ambassador to Somalia when the Parliament had that fake impeachment motion going on and they now announce the opening of the embassy in the midst of the opposition's transitional government like conduct!

It's clear they're signaling a vote of confidence for the Farmaajo govt and also a quiet warning to the civil war like factional maneuvering from the opposition.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Interesting moves by the US State department, that I fully support.

They first announced the first US Ambassador to Somalia when the Parliament had that fake impeachment motion going on and they now announce the opening of the embassy in the midst of the opposition's transitional government like conduct!

It's clear they're signaling a vote of confidence for the Farmaajo govt and also a quiet warning to the civil war like factional maneuvering from the opposition.

It helps when every international metric from UN and World Banks shows Somalia is progressing.

Trending