UPDATE US: We told Farmaajo about the urgent need to stop escalatory rhetoric and actions. We support Roble in convening the NCC and completing elections

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

:shaq: I thought the US backed Farmaajo

Seems like Lahelow has won the battle :leon:
If America siding with you means “winning” than I am with Farmaajo. These people need
to stay out of our internal affairs. I hope Farmajo ignores them and removes the crooked corrupt Rooble. I cant believe they are siding with corruption

If America siding with you means “winning” than I am with Farmaajo. These people need
to stay out of our internal affairs. I hope Farmajo ignores them and removes the crooked corrupt Rooble. I cant believe they are siding with corruption
The NN bots calling for Yamamoto and trump back was the funniest thing I’ve seen :damn: :mjlol:

Lol last time they used tough language we will take action blah blah. Now it’s ‘Somalia’s President’ ‘We urgred’. I’m disappointed I wanted the threatening language so the backlash could stay strong :mybusiness:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
"We are ready to intervene", to "we spoken to him"

It like being threatened with a Detention to just getting a warning :mjlol:

:shaq: I thought the US backed Farmaajo

Seems like Lahelow has won the battle :leon:

Maxay ahayd fariinta Maraykanku gaar siiyay Farmaajo?​

Fariinta la gaar siiyay Farmaajo,waxay tahay..

1.In uu joojiyo qorshihiisii inqilaab ee uu ku abuuray xaalada taagan.

2.In uusan Ciidamada u adeegsan danihiisa Siyaasadeed.

3.In uu si buuxda ula shaqeeyo Ra’isalwasaaraha.

Sidaanoo kale Madaxweyne Cabdullaahi Yuusuf oo ay isqabteen Ra’isalwasaarihii xiligaas Nuur Cadde,ayaa loo sheegay in uu wax walba oo qorshe ugaar ah oo uu watay joojiyo lana shaqeeyo RW.

Balse Madaxweyne Yuusuf ,ayaa fariintaas ucuntami wayday una arkay la shaqaynta Nuur Cade in aysan uqalmin,waxuuna go’aansaday in uu iscasilo.

Hadaba su’aashu waxay tahay Farmaajo ma qaadan doonaa go’aankaas mid la mid ah mise waxuu aqbali doonaa in uu Rooble hoos joogo?

Rooble won apparently

TekNiKo

VIP

Maxay ahayd fariinta Maraykanku gaar siiyay Farmaajo?​

Fariinta la gaar siiyay Farmaajo,waxay tahay..

1.In uu joojiyo qorshihiisii inqilaab ee uu ku abuuray xaalada taagan.

2.In uusan Ciidamada u adeegsan danihiisa Siyaasadeed.

3.In uu si buuxda ula shaqeeyo Ra’isalwasaaraha.

Sidaanoo kale Madaxweyne Cabdullaahi Yuusuf oo ay isqabteen Ra’isalwasaarihii xiligaas Nuur Cadde,ayaa loo sheegay in uu wax walba oo qorshe ugaar ah oo uu watay joojiyo lana shaqeeyo RW.

Balse Madaxweyne Yuusuf ,ayaa fariintaas ucuntami wayday una arkay la shaqaynta Nuur Cade in aysan uqalmin,waxuuna go’aansaday in uu iscasilo.

Hadaba su’aashu waxay tahay Farmaajo ma qaadan doonaa go’aankaas mid la mid ah mise waxuu aqbali doonaa in uu Rooble hoos joogo?

Rooble won apparently
America wont do anything we dont fear America we will defeat the failed coup like Brother Abby

Last edited:
Roble will still be investigated, and the agreements surrounding the elections were signed and cannot be changed. No one will agree to it,

Laftagareen just pulled out of the election dispute committee because of meddling from Roble.

Nothing will change.

TekNiKo

VIP
Roble will still be investigated, and the agreements surrounding the elections were signed and cannot be changed. No one will agree to it,

Laftagareen just pulled out of the election dispute committee because of meddling from Roble.

Nothing will change.
They are tryna release Rooboow to disturb Laftagareen LOL. Rooble is a political novice and UK is pushing for his release. He is already comprimised we must name Mahdi Guleed as interim PM and finish elections I call it Kenya lobbying @ work!

Nothing will change.
Rooble is appointing new ministers after he was supposedly suspended. You have 30jir30million as security minister and tiktok guy as a minister of defence meeting amisom. Xaalada doesn’t look good for nn. Farmajo has no xishood, what’s the point of squatting in villa Somalia when your powers are slowly eroded. Farmajo would have been better off to pay off Rooble.

They are tryna release Rooboow to disturb Laftagareen LOL. Rooble is a political novice and UK is pushing for his release. He is already comprimised we must name Mahdi Guleed as interim PM and finish elections I call it Kenya lobbying @ work!

Robow is a British intelligence asset, they have been pushing for his release ever since he was detained, it is not something new. They are not able to release him.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Nothing will change.

America is threatening intervention, they may have let their ally TPLF go down in Ethiopia, but Somalia will stay in control.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Rooble is appointing new ministers after he was supposedly suspended. You have 30jir30million as security minister and tiktok guy as a minister of defence meeting amisom. Xaalada doesn’t look good for nn. Farmajo has no xishood, what’s the point of squatting in villa Somalia when your powers are slowly eroded. Farmajo would have been better off to pay off Rooble.

I predict Rooble will be heading to Doha soon. Nigga wasn’t contend with the last pay off. This will all die down soon.

He wasnt able to appoint new ministers, he was allowed placing this guy at this specific ministry after he was pushing for finance by Farmaajo. Both 30 million under 30 and Bashir Goobe were named for different positions by Roble that never materialized.

Attending a signing ceremony where the AU was forced to capitulate to the FG STP to project an image of relevancy is not much of a problem.

It is clear for those of sound and healthy mind that farmaajo’s days are numbered. Whenever the day comes, he is for sure leaving the office, his loyalists will of course not believe this as the truth is a bitter pill to swallow.