US Veteran amazed by the warrior spirit of Mujahidiinta usc

VIP
He just called us savages in a nice way kkk

This along with the pirate naritive are the most embarrassing moments of the last 30 years. Not something to celebrate

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
He just called us savages in a nice way kkk

This along with the pirate naritive are the most embarrassing moments of the last 30 years. Not something to celebrate
Same can be said about white colonials :it0tdo8: a savage spirit has its benefits when used at the right time and place :it0tdo8:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Not a great memory, most of those young men were most likely killed at some point. Very sad, we have to remember and learn from that era and hopefully use diplomacy and peace to solve problems :)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Not a great memory, most of those young men were most likely killed at some point. Very sad, we have to remember and learn from that era and hopefully use diplomacy and peace to solve problems :)
Diplomacy is hard to do when a developed country invades and calls you a warlord. Besides that Caydiid was as dumb and evil as they come.

Some people would rather play with the deen however and call mooriyan by such names even when they know all that happened.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Removed

I understand ur point but I am talking about the whole conflict before and after this event. Most of those young men probably died and for no reason at all. I am sure everyone had a reason for picking up arms but nothing materialized in the end, just death and destruction. Imagine if we gave peace a chance, and those young men got education, jobs and started families. :)

Trending