Alshabaab the biggest threat in Southern Somalia yet has had a smooth riding under Failmajo regime.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
They will be back the new administration of the US will make sure that more soldiers will come to Somalia either Djibouti or Kenya however we fucked

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I wonder what this means for their bases in Balidoogle and near Kismaayo
Its just a short precaution under Trump sitting duck adminstration

The day Biden comes, there will be a quick reversal of this order.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Calaf this isn't good news it means america is seeing farmajo as simply holding the boat but not achieving a single national mandated task and off onto tangents with madoobe and gedo and undermining federation by following in HSM footsteps using a top down center based peripery with GM-HS-SW interference on silly grounds of 'federation isn't defined' oh it is defined, PL is considered the model for it and what HSM and Farmajo are doing is seen as undermining emerging federal state.

Trump pulled out when he prolly saw the stats for farmajo death casualties and instability gaining ground and not security gaining ground. I hope we don't lose international community next cause there is no justfication to fund a govt that is out of line with international and national expectations and tasks. Congratulate yourself as u may actually hit a triple whammy of state collapse again like adal with nur mujahid collapsing it, siyad n somalia, now farmajo. Nigga stay out of office is my advice to u, forget the point scoring u ain't leaving anything for us to carry on from but time wasted and fuelling somalis to hate each other as they see nothing to be proud of.

Constitutional tasks are incomplete. A true Social reconciliation not even kick-started as you have govt that sits on a society that is against each other isn't going to win anyone confidence. Dude it's so embarassing u claim holding the boat as a govt achievement when all administrations are expected to do that, it's not an achievement, it's business as usual tasks, you wasted Somalia time for 4 years and your to bold n tribal to admit it all because 'Majerten' phobia

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its just a short precaution under Trump sitting duck adminstration

The day Biden comes, there will be a quick reversal of this order.

Should there be a reversal though, Turkey currently trains more troops. US in its time has not shown much progress against Al Kabob, much like their fights with Taliban and others.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
US in its time has not shown much progress against Al Kabob, much like their fights with Taliban and others.
The US just wants to eliminate any kind of possibility of Al-Shabab being used as a staging ground for international terrorism, especially in the West.

Taliban is too big for the US to handle alone without a strong commitment. Operations in mountainous areas are a real military challenge. Besides, Pakistan's intelligence agency supports Taliban. Pakistanis have the Russian and Chinese support in turn. All three countries want the US out of their backyard. Let's also not forget that Pakistan's population is 145 millions.

In short, Al-Shabab and Taliban are a puzzle for Somalis and Afghans to solve on their own.

Terrible timing.
Elections in the horizon
Ethiopia turning to shit
Kenya up to fuckery
All Kebab as cancerous as ever

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

The arms embargo should be lifted. The SNA should have superior firepower to combat these terrorists.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf this isn't good news it means america is seeing farmajo as simply holding the boat but not achieving a single national mandated task and off onto tangents with madoobe and gedo and undermining federation by following in HSM footsteps using a top down center based peripery with GM-HS-SW interference on silly grounds of 'federation isn't defined' oh it is defined, PL is considered the model for it and what HSM and Farmajo are doing is seen as undermining emerging federal state.

Trump pulled out when he prolly saw the stats for farmajo death casualties and instability gaining ground and not security gaining ground. I hope we don't lose international community next cause there is no justfication to fund a govt that is out of line with international and national expectations and tasks. Congratulate yourself as u may actually hit a triple whammy of state collapse again like adal with nur mujahid collapsing it, siyad n somalia, now farmajo. Nigga stay out of office is my advice to u, forget the point scoring u ain't leaving anything for us to carry on from but time wasted and fuelling somalis to hate each other as they see nothing to be proud of.

Constitutional tasks are incomplete. A true Social reconciliation not even kick-started as you have govt that sits on a society that is against each other isn't going to win anyone confidence. Dude it's so embarassing u claim holding the boat as a govt achievement when all administrations are expected to do that, it's not an achievement, it's business as usual tasks, you wasted Somalia time for 4 years and your to bold n tribal to admit it all because 'Majerten' phobia
Hop off Cloud 9 and look at the wider picture. Nither Farmajo nor others are aware of Trump goals.

You think some askar being removed is a way to show the world that "I am Donald Trump and I disprove of Farmajo". They would simply cut the aid to the nation and thats it really. This ain't the wider picture.

This is a clear indication of Trump intention and doesn't involve Farmajo. This is American and Family affairs being spilled over to the world. Not everything is Farmajo this, Farmajo that. Marehan this, Marehan that. Your making inference that ain't there.....

During Siad Barre era, You ate with the elites and yet had a major factor to the downfall. Again, we see history repeating itself and your being a "Spolier". Its like whenever you see a Marehan in power, you lose your marbles and now you dare call it "Majerteen Phobia". You ARE the TPLF of Somalia. There is a clear reason that in the so called Darood camp, Marehans are in power today and not you. You never thought about this, but have you wonder why your always the 2nd selection. Your always deemed as the "Greater Evil" by the people and the MPs. That is why you last ruled Somalia over a decade ago.

I wonder how you even made this inference? From Trump removing Soliders to you deeming its Farmajo fault.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Should there be a reversal though, Turkey currently trains more troops. US in its time has not shown much progress against Al Kabob, much like their fights with Taliban and others.
It will be reversed since....

Well thats Democrats for you :kanyeshrug:

I'm hearing that Trump will remove the arms embargo if Somalia recognizes and opens ties with Israel. Trump pulling out the troops is the first move towards this.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'm hearing that Trump will remove the arms embargo if Somalia recognizes and opens ties with Israel. Trump pulling out the troops is the first move towards this.

If that’s the case then, until that embargo is lifted its shalom and kippah time

tenor.gif