US Politician follows SomaliSpot on Twitter

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 12.00.30 AM.png

Does that mean he's been on here? and y'all have no decorum???
:jaynerd: :deadmanny: :damn::damn::damn::damn:
Keith Ellison is Minnesotas Attorney General and is a well known politician. He was also Minnesoats State Rep from the 5th district. He had Ilhan Omars position for 12 years until he retired to run for Attorney General. He was the first Muslim elected to congress. He also prosecuted George Floyds killer (Derek Chauvin).

He's a good guy and doesn't campaign anything against the faith but he's definitely been on here.
:damnmusic:
He goes to theMinneapolis Somali mall for a barber and even visited with Ilhan. @ecipde he goes to that Oromo barber you mentioned
:russ:

Garaad diinle

 
Snap! Now all the toxicity racism and all other sort of nonsense discussed on this forum is well known to us politicians.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
1,000% right wingers come on here to find shit about Ilhan.

That’s why some of y’all need to stfu when it comes to her. They’re obsessed.
Nobody has even talked about her this whole year. You’re making an issue over nothing
1495007C-18FC-4E4F-8525-A8C6AF205BEA.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Snap! Now all the toxicity racism and all other sort of nonsense discussed on this forum is well known to us politicians.
1,000% right wingers come on here to find shit about Ilhan.

That’s why some of y’all need to stfu when it comes to her. They’re obsessed.

I have been saying this for ages but noooo, I got called a “self-hater” and “madoow bootyclapper”.

Another episode of stuff Periplus said a year ago that turns out to be true.

Garaad diinle

 
I have been saying this for ages but noooo, I got called a “self-hater” and “madoow bootyclapper”.

Another episode of stuff Periplus said a year ago that turns out to be true.
Nothing we can do about it. Ssp is a small forum that isn't representative of somalis living in the west that being said we sure are a very loud minority on the internet. When i read older posts it almost feels like this is a somali version of 4chan. Mr keith if you're reading this turn back now!!!

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nothing we can do about it. Ssp is a small forum that isn't representative of somalis living in the west that being said we sure are a very loud minority on the internet. When i read older posts it almost feels like this is a somali version of 4chan. Mr keith if you're reading this turn back now!!!

Me and @Sheikh Google used to use the term 4.5Chan back in the day.

Might bring that term back for old times sake.

Trending