US Navy divers sobatage Nord Stream 2 Gas pipe

Journalist Seymour Hershi claims US involvement, blowing Nord stream 2 pipe lines.

US and Biden denies any involvement. Its been told that Norway helped them launch the attack from they're soil.

Im not surprised. We all knew that from the start.

@Aurelian any comments?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'm pretty sure it is the Russians. But whoever did it, America was the winning part of it.
It is impossible for US, with the help of Nordic to sabotage an infrastructure of another Nordic state (Denmark). Norway will not have don't that, because it will made a precedent for cutting its own pipes to UK and EU. Russia has sabotaged Internet cables faroe island and UK isles. So it is obvious it is the Russians.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I'm pretty sure it is the Russians. But whoever did it, America was the winning part of it.
It is impossible for US, with the help of Nordic to sabotage an infrastructure of another Nordic state (Denmark). Norway will not have don't that, because it will made a precedent for cutting its own pipes to UK and EU. Russia has sabotaged Internet cables faroe island and UK isles. So it is obvious it is the Russians.
This thread can help you get away from the MSM delusion.

Somali Saayid

VIP
The thread says nothing. It all build on appeal to authority fallacy. Everyone is convinced that USA did it just because he said it.
So your going to tell me Russia blew up their own pipe? I don't think that Russia is the one that has been claiming they will take action against Nord Stream if RF liberates the Donbass and surrounding areas.

Somali Saayid

VIP
So your going to tell me Russia blew up their own pipe? I don't think that Russia is the one that has been claiming they will take action against Nord Stream if RF liberates the Donbass and surrounding areas.
The pipeline was developed and was to be operated by Nord Stream 2 AG, a Swiss-based subsidiary of Russia's state-controlled gas giant Gazprom. However, it was co-financed by several other European companies including Germany's Uniper, chemical company BASF's subsidiary Wintershall Dea as well as Engie, OMV and Shell.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They did commit such action before on Faroe Islands and cutting internet cables in various places in North Sea

Somali Saayid

VIP
They did commit such action before on Faroe Islands and cutting internet cables in various places in North Sea
There's a difference. Nord Stream is way more important then the internet cables. NS2 was intended to also be a source of revenue for Russia, why would they blow up their own thing?

Trending

Latest posts