US military has conducted an airstrike against Al-Shabaab near Berhani, west of Kismayo. Danab forces today reported killing 11 Al-Shabaab militants

I feel shady about these air-strikes. How can we confirm that these air-strikes are actually killing the al kabab militants and not a miskiiin family in the baadiyo. And how do we known all the people killed are al kabab and not majority collateral damage.

I think it's better to fight al kabab on the ground rather than these air-strikes because there will be less civilians dying and the attacks will be more precise. We can use the the drones to find the place where they are settling and then attack on foot.

Laagite

الداروودي
I feel shady about these air-strikes. How can we confirm that these air-strikes are actually killing the al kabab militants and not a miskiiin family in the baadiyo. And how do we known all the people killed are al kabab and not majority collateral damage.

I think it's better to fight al kabab on the ground rather than these air-strikes because there will be less civilians dying and the attacks will be more precise. We can use the the drones to find the place where they are settling and then attack on foot.
Civilian casuality rate is usually around 90%, so theres a 90% chance they're innocent.