US "has identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime"

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley took to Twitter Sunday to claim that she and her son were heckled as they left a New York City restaurant while the city's annual Gay Pride Parade was taking place.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Since they keep on creating these false flag gassing operations... Assad should just use a gas attack himself and blame it on false flag setup.

He get's rid of hundreds of opposition fighters in one attack and the international community can't do more to him than they already did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
preperations for another pretext to topple assad like they toppled Libya and Iraq because those two countries turned out great after NATO and American invasions

We are slowly marching towards world war 3, all the NATO troops build up around Russia's borders gathering pace the last couple of months are not just their for show.

The flash points are so many, anything will trigger it, Assad has today been summoned to a Russian controlled base in Syria were he will stay for a period of time, this is right after this news came out.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
We are slowly marching towards world war 3, all the NATO troops build up around Russia's borders gathering pace the last couple of months are not just their for show.

The flash points are so many, anything will trigger it, Assad has today been summoned to a Russian controlled base in Syria were he will stay for a period of time, this is right after this news came out.

Russia are doing a great job :wow1:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
preperations for another pretext to topple assad like they toppled Libya and Iraq because those two countries turned out great after NATO and American invasions

f*ck their wars, i will play no part in it should it occur. Maybe i'll just f*ck off to some remote village and live a simple life while the rest of the world is busy nuking each other.

f*ck their wars, i will play no part in it should it occur. Maybe i'll just f*ck off to some remote village and live a simple life while the rest of the world is busy nuking each other.

That war will break out everywhere you wont have a chance, you will be seeking solace from God when suddenly everything you took for granted goes up in smoke and the civilisation's you saw as enlightened will turn barbaric overnight beyond any historical scale that will make the tribal wars in Somalia look like heaven.

Those you classed as low IQ or looked down upon have a far bigger chance of surviving then you and I, you will then begin to reflect deeply for once and get restless while during the times of peace you were rejectful and obstinately arrogant.

The smoke that will cover the skies as prophesied that has an entire chapter dedicated in the Quran will likely be those Mushroom clouds from a nuke that will blot out the Sun and wreck hell on earth as even your quackademic scientists humanoid God's tell you, all this carried out by these Satanic Kabbalist Talmudist to bring about their False Messiah

Rabbi to Bibi Netanyahu - "Do Something to Hasten His Coming!"

To get a deep understanding of this cult, this is a must read article

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/06/22/the-new-imperial-roman-empire/

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That war will break out everywhere you wont have a chance, you will be seeking solace from God when suddenly everything you took for granted goes up in smoke and the civilisation's you saw as enlightened will turn barbaric overnight beyond any historical scale that will make the tribal wars in Somalia look like heaven.

Those you classed as low IQ or looked down upon have a far bigger chance of surviving then you and I, you will then begin to reflect deeply for once and get restless while during the times of peace you were rejectful and obstinately arrogant.

The smoke that will cover the skies as prophesied that has an entire chapter dedicated in the Quran will likely be those Mushroom clouds from a nuke that will blot out the Sun and wreck hell on earth as even your quackademic scientists humanoid God's tell you, all this carried out by these Satanic Kabbalist Talmudist to bring about their False Messiah

Rabbi to Bibi Netanyahu - "Do Something to Hasten His Coming!"

I'm not one to look down on "low iq" people. Humbleness is my middle name :trumpsmirk:

But seriously, if the world ends in a nuclear war then so be it. Everyone has to die sometime. We should kill the elites of this world before that happens though if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts