us forces Leave Afghanistan Bagram Airbase

"At its peak, Bagram airbase saw more than 100,000 US troops pass through its sprawling compound 50km (30 miles) north of capital, Kabul."

"The US departure is rife with symbolism. Not least that it is the second time that an invader of Afghanistan has come and gone through Bagram."
:salute:

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘

"At its peak, Bagram airbase saw more than 100,000 US troops pass through its sprawling compound 50km (30 miles) north of capital, Kabul."

"The US departure is rife with symbolism. Not least that it is the second time that an invader of Afghanistan has come and gone through Bagram."
:salute:
images.jpg

Muzaffer

If only somalis were that disciplined, they would fight over the cloak.
The mullah didn't wear the cloak he just raised it and when they ask him why didn't you wear it he said (how can mere human like me wear the cloak of the prophet pbuh).

Muzaffer

You should make a thread about Mullah Omar RA
hahaha they will call me terrorist bro if anti-sharia was a plane then this website is an airport:chrisfreshhah:

Somalis in my diaspora city just had a fight over managing the money to build a Mosque + Rec centre for the community. They quickly split up into tribes , the weirdest thing is they are all sheikhs!

:deadpeter:

The mullah didn't wear the cloak he just raised it and when they ask him why didn't you wear it he said (how can mere human like me wear the cloak of the prophet pbuh).
The real cloak of the prophet is in Istanbul museum as the cloak was first at the hands of Abbasid caliphs and when ottomans took over Egypt the last Abbasid caliph gave it to sultan Selim the first who became the first ottoman caliph

Afghanistan is similar to Somalia lol Taliban represents pashtun Afghans who make up the majority of the country and non pashtun Afghans such as Tajiks or Persians and uzbeks oppose them and likely a new civil war similar to the last one before US invasion would happen again if talks in Doha doesn't progress

Muzaffer

The real cloak of the prophet is in Istanbul museum as the cloak was first at the hands of Abbasid caliphs and when ottomans took over Egypt the last Abbasid caliph gave it to sultan Selim the first who became the first ottoman caliph
There is another cloak who was with khanate of bukarah and was given to Shah Ahmed durrani by the Khan as symbol of alliance and stayed with the Afghan monarch until the modern war.

Muzaffer