US Deports Somali Man For Drunk Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
you must believe in the trump bullshit.migrants are one of the less likely to commit crimes and the crimes they commit are not a threat to america. This is just fucked up white people doing what they do best. Which is finding a way to rig the system. Latinas are the fastest growing demographic in the USA and very soon whites will become the minority. They are using this bullshit to departs innocents in the millions to try to keep whites the majority ethnic so they can have hegemony overy the country. I understand you would argue that america has always been primarily a white country but regardless all people deserve a chance of a better life especially a coun try that loves to chat shit about equality and freedom regardless of ur ethnicity. Including this man.
Well it's their country.

Gambar

VIP
and who was it before the arrived there.
They wiped out the native Americans and established the US. Now you are benefiting from that system so don't complain about it now. They flew Somali refugees in from the camps, so they should be grateful. Don't break the law, obey the law.

First of all, you're drunk and driving, self explanatory. Drink driving is another retarded British term.

Secondly, being drunk as shit and driving is basically Russian roulette sxb, you can put down the phone but you ain't getting magically sober doing 90 going the wrong side of the freeway.
You can make the same argument the other way. If your driving 90 mph into a crowd because you've been in a text argument you cant press the delete key and undo everything thats about to happen.

The point is both actions inhibit your driving ability and cause death, but only one carries a lifelong criminal record.

Also you could have two pints and be over the drink limit. You dont need to be slurring and stumbeling to be over the limit.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i don't think anyone on this site has professed a bigger disdain for alcohol and alcohol related crimes than me if i'm being honest.

that being said, and i genuinely despise drunk drivers with a passion i can't properly put into words... i don't agree with this.

“I’ve been here for over 21 years,”

there is no reason i can think of where someone can be in your country this long and not have the same rights afforded the masses.

you're conveniently leaving out that he served time for this and that the crime happened 4 years ago. america is on a retarded trip atm with discrepancies in every corner and this is just another one.

Ali said he does not remember ever being told he could be deported for his convictions, and he doesn’t understand why that conviction from nearly four years ago is making him a target now.

“I did my time for it,” he said. “I’m not a bad guy. They try to make me look like a bad guy. … It’s not fair for me how I’m getting treated.”

In the last two years, Ali said, he has turned his life around. He has recently been working at a seafood processing plant, and he said he helps support his fiancee’s three young children. She declined to be interviewed for this story.
Ali was arrested April 6 at Cumberland County Superior Court after a hearing on a misdemeanor drunken-driving charge, which is not typically considered a deportable offense.

america chose to treat drunk driving as a misdemeanor where one can serve as little as 4 years and it should act accordingly when meting out reprimand. you're off your meds if you think this is a justifiable deportation.

His criminal history includes two convictions for assault in 2010, along with a host of petty crimes. He was twice charged with felonies – a robbery charge in 2009 and a charge of unlawful trafficking of a scheduled drug in 2013 – but he pleaded guilty to misdemeanors on both.

this is where he should have been deported. not with the drunk driving incident. this is stupid.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
They wiped out the native Americans and established the US. Now you are benefiting from that system so don't complain about it now. They flew Somali refugees in from the camps, so they should be grateful. Don't break the law, obey the law.
I ain'the from there and am not benefiting from those shaytaans

This does pose an interesting question. Is an immigrant who obtains a passport from the host country a second class citizen?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
He pleaded guilty back in 2013 for cocaine possessions and did 1 yr sentence, then the immigration officers picked him up in court when he was attending for his DUI hearing.

With trumps new laws ppl have to understand that even if you are a permanent citizen, u can still be deported for drug crimes, violence charges, ect. Hes getting deported on old charges from 2013 conviction.
Trump is truly a patriotic man

Deport all scum who commit crimes
Allow dhowr mudane trump. May he deport all the useless somalis back to somalia :salute:employment in somalis will go up, somali home owners will go up, somali university graduates will go up ... TRUMP YOU ARE THE MVP
This has nothing to do with Trump. This is a standard deporration.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This does pose an interesting question. Is an immigrant who obtains a passport from the host country a second class citizen?

that's basically the precedent set. that you have second classes in your society even for people who have permanent status within your country.

it's funny that no one sees how insidious that.

Gambar

VIP
i don't think anyone on this site has professed a bigger disdain for alcohol and alcohol related crimes than me if i'm being honest.

that being said, and i genuinely despise drunk drivers with a passion i can't properly put into words... i don't agree with this.

there is no reason i can think of where someone can be in your country this long and not have the same rights afforded the masses.

you're conveniently leaving out that he served time for this and that the crime happened 4 years ago. america is on a retarded trip atm with discrepancies in every corner and this is just another one.

america chose to treat drunk driving as a misdemeanor where one can serve as little as 4 years and it should act accordingly when meting out reprimand. you're off your meds if you think this is a justifiable deportation.

this is where he should have been deported. not with the drunk driving incident. this is stupid.
He was probably supposed to be deported for a while.

that's basically the precedent set. that you have second classes in your society even for people who have permanent status within your country.

Well of course a non citizen will not be treated as a citizen. I mean he was in the US for 21 years why didn't he apply for citizenship

Gambar

VIP

The second class are naturalized vs natural born citizens.

Are people really having sympathy for a known criminal who broke the law multiple times? Do you expect host country to not deport criminals who are not citizens? People need to understand that it is a privilege, not a right for noncitizens to live in host country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts