US Deports Somali Man For Drunk Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
“I’ve been here my whole life, and they [are] kicking me out for this one charge,” Ali said, wiping tears on his orange jumpsuit at the Cumberland County Jail on Monday. “If I go back to my country, they’re going to pretty much kill me. I don’t know [anything] about my country. I’m American. I consider myself American.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/04/...nent-resident-whos-lived-in-u-s-for-20-years/

“I remember learning English like the other kids could,” he said. “ABCs. I came here at the perfect age. If I came here as an adult, I could have answered more questions for you about my country. But what can I do? All I know is America.”

http://www.pressherald.com/2017/04/...-says-he-never-realized-he-could-be-deported/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a nacas:drakelaugh:he was given the opportunity to change his life and he fucked it up. He wont get it tough in somalia.

Last edited:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
If it was anything other than drunk driving I would've been sympathetic. f*ck drunk drivers.

He pleaded guilty back in 2013 for cocaine possessions and did 1 yr sentence, then the immigration officers picked him up in court when he was attending for his DUI hearing.

With trumps new laws ppl have to understand that even if you are a permanent citizen, u can still be deported for drug crimes, violence charges, ect. Hes getting deported on old charges from 2013 conviction.

No such thing as drunk driving, its called drink driving. More than half of all drivers that arent teetotal have drink driven at one point in their lives, some are just unfortunate to be caught. The punishment doesnt fit the crime, going to prison because you decided to drive home after the christmas party?

Bu bu butt drink drivers kill

So do call drivers, text drivers etc

Last edited:
Our society look at them as misdemeanor charges.

How ever somalis dont commit anymore crime than other ethnic groups.

:mybusiness:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No such thing as drunk driving, its called drink driving. More than half of all drivers that arent teetotal have drink driven at one point in their lives, some are just unfortunate to be caught. The punishment doesnt fit the crime, going to prison because you decided to drive home after the christmas party?

Bu bu butt drink drivers kill

So do call drivers, text drivers etc

First of all, you're drunk and driving, self explanatory. Drink driving is another retarded British term.

Secondly, being drunk as shit and driving is basically Russian roulette sxb, you can put down the phone but you ain't getting magically sober doing 90 going the wrong side of the freeway.

Gambar

VIP
Am I supposed to feel sorry for someone who committed a crime? At least he won't be in prison but he will be in Somalia. He should be thankful for that as I'm sure his family will be sending him money so he will be living fine.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
He pleaded guilty back in 2013 for cocaine possessions and did 1 yr sentence, then the immigration officers picked him up in court when he was attending for his DUI hearing.

With trumps new laws ppl have to understand that even if you are a permanent citizen, u can still be deported for drug crimes, violence charges, ect. Hes getting deported on old charges from 2013 conviction.
Allow dhowr mudane trump. May he deport all the useless somalis back to somalia :salute:employment in somalis will go up, somali home owners will go up, somali university graduates will go up ... TRUMP YOU ARE THE MVP

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
No my dad isn't a rapist like your father[/QUOTE
oh wow how did you know that. U must have great perceptive skills akhi. Anyway regardless of what they man did he is neither scum or deserves to be departed for such a low crime. This is unjustifiable, however u see it, as he will be uprooted from his home, family and friends by participating in something the average joe has committed on occasion and also being a one of many that have been unfortunately exposed to dark nature of somalinino and our obsession with alcohol.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
@Zakeriya Immigrants that commit crimes should be deported.
you must believe in the trump bullshit.migrants are one of the less likely to commit crimes and the crimes they commit are not a threat to america. This is just fucked up white people doing what they do best. Which is finding a way to rig the system. Latinas are the fastest growing demographic in the USA and very soon whites will become the minority. They are using this bullshit to departs innocents in the millions to try to keep whites the majority ethnic so they can have hegemony overy the country. I understand you would argue that america has always been primarily a white country but regardless all people deserve a chance of a better life especially a coun try that loves to chat shit about equality and freedom regardless of ur ethnicity. Including this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending