US cop stops a GEELJIRE TRUCK DRIVER. Officer bewildered by Xaliimo with the truck driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

What was this faarax truck driver thinking having with him a clearly mentally disturbed Xaliimo. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Kulahaa “naa telefoonkeyga I sii”

She mental, a man just got his truck towed but she’s so bubbly about it :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::mjlol:

The man has his commercial license suspended and didn’t know :lolbron::lolbron:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What was this faarax truck driver thinking having with him a clearly mentally disturbed Xaliimo. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

She mental, a man just got his truck towed but she’s so bubbly about it :chrisfreshhah::mjlol::mjlol:

The shocking thing about this clip is, the officer was so comfortable with that thing holding a phone and yapping. The officer actually picked the bags up, put it in the car for her. He had his back on that thing. Cops are usually very jittery & paranoid around none white people. But i noticed with Somalis they are really comfortable walaahi. Another proof we r Alt Right wingers. Very interesting. Tell me if this would have happened if they were "Black"!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

The shocking thing about this clip is, the officer was so comfortable with that thing holding a phone and yapping. The officer actually picked the bags up, put it in the car for her. He had his back on that thing. Cops are usually very jittery & paranoid around none white people. But i noticed with Somalis they are really comfortable walaahi. Another proof we r Alt Right wingers. Very interesting. Tell me if this would have happened if they were "Black"!
It seems r.kelly stumbled upon @Reiko and her husband

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Driving with suspended CDL with a female accomplice on the road. This guy will never make money living like this

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
733244EA-B1A2-4127-B0E2-83639E127127.jpeg

Muji

VIP
Is it me or do the american Somalis remains you of the sort of people that go to the Jerry Springer? They appear to be shameless and flaunt their embarrassment on camera.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Why cant all xalimos have a little bit of bubbly in Them....but instead they are the opposite...

Status
Not open for further replies.