US China Policy - Which Country Produces Better Leaders?

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Zionist scum who oppress Muslims vs communist scum who oppress Muslims.
Both are subhuman.

CWojCqjW4AEhzqF.jpg

if-you-dont-come-to-democracy-democracy-will-come-to-you.jpg

From the autobiography of Malcolm X:

"Ten guards and the warden couldn't have torn me out of those books. Not even Elijah Muhammad could have been more eloquent that those books were in providing indisputable proof that the collective white man had acted like a devil in virtually every contact he had with the world's collective non-white man. I listen today to the radio, and watch television, and read the headlines about the collective white man's fear and tension concerning China. When the white man professes ignorance about why the Chinese hate him so, my mind can't help flashing black to what I read, there in prison, about how the blood forebears of this same white man raped China at a time when China was trusting and helpless. Those original white "Christian traders" sent into China millions of pounds of opium. By 1839, so many of the Chinese were addicts that China's desperate government destroyed twenty thousand chests of opium. The first Opium War was promptly declared by the white man. Imagine! Declaring war upon someone who objects to being narcotized! The Chinese were severely beaten, with Chinese invented gunpowder."

Dz_TRnQWkAAFjbD.jpg

Trending