US Basketball Player Sonny Weems Called The N Word By Fans In China!

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Blacks beat and kill Asians in the United States on a daily basis out of jealousy for them.

Although what happened to this basketball player is unfortunate, it isn't as dramatic and as violent as what black people inflict on Asians for no valid reason on a daily basis.

The following events have happened this week and show the blacks' hypocrisy and how they shouldn't play the victim card when they're the actual oppressors.

Homeless black man known for specifically harassing Asians pushes Asian worker to her death.

Asian teen jumped by black classmates.

Homeless black woman screams and harasses Asian worker.

Last edited:
i remember this dude played for the raptors like ten years ago

indoyar are more racist than cadaans. They are more direct with their racism, and cadaans are more indirect.

I remember an old asian lady once thinking that blacks have dark skin because we don't wash enough.

indoyar are more racist than cadaans. They are more direct with their racism, and cadaans are more indirect.

I remember an old asian lady once thinking that blacks have dark skin because we don't wash enough.
But neither are as racist as black people.

Who taught them this word??
very sad that Africans are getting colonized by these creatures
I remember someone saying that the reason chinks show such animosity toward black people, a group they have no relations with historic or otherwise, is because the chinks have been ran through and emasculated by many groups over these past thousand years so the only people they can look down on are black people. It makes sense to me.

Blacks beat and kill Asians in the United States on a daily basis out of jealousy for them.

Although what happened to this basketball player is unfortunate, it isn't as dramatic and as violent as what black people inflict on Asians for no valid reason on a daily basis.

The following events have happened this week and show the blacks' hypocrisy and how they shouldn't play the victim card when they're the actual oppressors.

Homeless black man known for specifically harassing Asians pushes Asian worker to her death.

Ganna make a thread about the asian teen being jumped by black classmates.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

whataboutism reply

I remember someone saying that the reason chinks show such animosity toward black people, a group they have no relations with historic or otherwise, is because the chinks have been ran through and emasculated by many groups over these past thousand years so the only people they can look down on are black people. It makes sense to me.
Have they though? I mean surely we as Africans has suffered more defeats in history. We even had slavery facing black people

If Africa was stable, industrialised and prosperous... I would just laugh at these Chinese and play extra hard (utterly destroy them) on the court in front of their home crowd.

Strength is all that matters in this world and Africans (and their descendants) are sorely lacking in economic, political, scientific-technological and military strength; this is precisely why there is so much contempt for us...

..Once strong, we can just dismiss the opinions, perceptions and positions of every other group of people in this world.

I would also be in favour of banning any demographic intrusion into the continent for around 100 years, so that we could be completely done with the generation that suffered from mental colonisation and inferiority complexes.

But neither are as racist as black people.
Thats cap Chineses people were blaming covid on black residents(presuming they are dirty) in china and kicking them out of their homes and leaving them on streets and rejecting them to enter shopping centers. A single chinese will act miskeen but when they are surrounded with people of their own they will act up. Also the concentration camps of uighur muslims.

1642642243168.png

Like at this racist nigga

Yes cause of one old lady means all asians are racist

Trending