US Ambassador meets with energy ministers to discuss energy sector.

Somalia already owes America oil blocks signed by the late dictator afweyne back in the 70-80s .
Thankfully we have many proven oil blocks onshore and offshore .
These offshore oil blocks are the ones that are the most highly guaranteed
Oil in somalia5H_400x400.jpg

These are the 7 that will be drilled asap and are not part of the wells afweyne signed with america
mudulood oil site .jpg

This election was important for beesha hiraab especially belweeynta mudulood as the wells investors were interested to start drilling asap are on their coast .

I only see America strong arming its way to a 90%/10% split at most with a dependant somali government. I don’t see why you guys are celebrating when we don’t produce enough food for ourselves which makes us entirely dependent on food aid (further reducing agrarian output) and don’t have the security apparatus to secure the country. America will play the good cop - bad cop with al-shabab (as they did in Syria with al-nusra) to ensure their profit margins are met.

six

HAGtivist
I only see America strong arming its way to a 90%/10% split at most with a dependant somali government. I don’t see why you guys are celebrating when we don’t produce enough food for ourselves which makes us entirely dependent on food aid (further reducing agrarian output) and don’t have the security apparatus to secure the country. America will play the good cop - bad cop with al-shabab (as they did in Syria with al-nusra) to ensure their profit margins are met.
What were we doing before? We were selling our food for a drug and signing off our waters for a fraction of their true value. :idontlike:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Somalia already owes America oil blocks signed by the late dictator afweyne back in the 70-80s .
Thankfully we have many proven oil blocks onshore and offshore .
These offshore oil blocks are the ones that are the most highly guaranteed
View attachment 223809

These are the 7 that will be drilled asap and are not part of the wells afweyne signed with america
View attachment 223808

This election was important for beesha hiraab especially belweeynta mudulood as the wells investors were interested to start drilling asap are on their coast .

This is why SL and PL will be begging to be under the FGS in the long run but we must stand firm.

Hawiye resources are for Hawiye land.

This is why SL and PL will be begging to be under the FGS in the long run but we must stand firm.

The north of Somalia in Sool has the most in-land oil blocks that's located in HolHol.

Take care of your terrorism issues and then ppl may beg to get back in the fold.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The north of Somalia in Sool has the most in-land oil blocks that's located in HolHol.

Take care of your terrorism issues and then ppl may beg to get back in the fold.
The problem with Sool is that companies tend to want to work with FGS and the FGS only currently has control over 4 states. Those proven resource blocks can be started relatively quickly given their all located in Hawiye controlled territory

How do you share the revenue of Sool? Ask technically comes under competing governments FGS, SL, PL

The problem with Sool is that companies tend to want to work with FGS and the FGS only currently has control over 4 states
The oil companies have no choice but to work with the FGS and get their approval or else they'll get sued and lose in court. Faster FGS takes care of it's security problems, the better.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The oil companies have no choice but to work with the FGS and get their approval or else they'll get sued and lose in court. Faster FGS takes care of it's security problems, the better.
My point exactly. Sool will need FGS presence however

How do you share the revenue of Sool? Ask technically comes under competing governments FGS, SL, PL
Only reason why there is competing "entities" (not governments) is because FGS put themselves in a position where they have no upper-hand. There is not a country on earth that a state has more leverage than it's main government.

You share between the region and the FGS with the FGS taxing high percentage of the profits. It works like that everywhere else.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Only reason why there is competing "entities" (not governments) is because FGS put themselves in a position where they have no upper-hand. There is not a country on earth that a state has more leverage than it's main government.

You share between the region and the FGS with the FGS taxing high percentage of the profits. It works like that everywhere else.
We can solve this by just declaring a Khaatumo state. Personally I think it should be the FGS that convinces y’all and provides an incentive not the other way round. Somali constitution is clear that any two regions can agree to make their own state.

When the FGS budget becomes greater and we have access to IMF funds we should bribe clan elders and officials. Money is a uniting factor and once our economic reforms are completed we’ll be massively outstripping anything SL/PL can afford

Inshallah there will be alot of oil revenue to share with somalilanders and the puntlanders and all the different ethnicities of Somalia even the awkward somalidiids like @AbdiFreedom will get a piece. HAG is for the ppl saxiboow .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Inshallah there will be alot of oil revenue to share with somalilanders and the puntlanders and all the different ethnicities of Somalia even the awkward somalidiids like @AbdiFreedom will get a piece. HAG is for the ppl saxiboow .
Audubilah. For a confederalist you are far too willing to fund other states.

I say if they want funds, they must accept their FGS overlords.

We think alike.

HAG should first bring OG in. We share many goals and they can contribute to expanding our presence in Kenya and Ethiopia.

I respect the cagdheers because most of them are anti abyssiniaweyne unlike most of the jabartis and the few hawiyes that are somali speaking ethiopians like some of them .
Since ethiopia is very weak look out for HSM to work closely with onlf or other anti xabash organizations in Ethiopia.

Trending