US airstrikes in Hiraan, near Matabaan. Villages of Coomaad, Madhooy, and Hees, which had been occupied by Al Shabab in the last year were liberated

Who’s the most likely to get support from HSM if Gaaljacel is next? Beene Beene. I don’t know many politicians from them
don't know many politicians either but it's not hard to find educated and determined politicians who are fit for the job from their clan. xl are doing too much barking when realistically they aren't even the majority of hiiraan but are a plurality at best.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
D12CCA49-41AA-4221-ABEA-CF8920752317.jpeg

Sanbaloolshe with Gudoomiye of Hiiraan.

don't know many politicians either but it's not hard to find educated and determined politicians who are fit for the job from their clan. xl are doing too much barking when realistically they aren't even the majority of hiiraan but are a plurality at best.

Why you say stuff like that and divide HAG? Leave Xawaadle alone. Love your brother. Xawaadle can be president of Galmudug if they wanted and inshallah will be president of Hiirshebelle. Stay united and respect each other.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I swear @Kheyre made it sound like hiiraan was xl project. But it’s good that gaaljecel or another yaryar gets into power shows political maturity from that region

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I swear @Kheyre made it sound like hiiraan was xl project. But it’s good that gaaljecel or another yaryar gets into power shows political maturity from that region
Half of Xawaadle are anti-HS because they believe Hiiraan should be a state on it's own. The other half want the Presidency forever.

I would always prefer Capital over Presidency. That's the smart choice.

Half of Xawaadle are anti-HS because they believe Hiiraan should be a state on it's own. The other half want the Presidency forever.

I would always prefer Capital over Presidency. That's the smart choice.
Yeah that’s why I’m not too keen on guudlawe here. Because he’s giving them a gap to make excuses and change the capital and more time he’s kinda useless anyways. I want the presidency to rotate and capital to always be jowhar

Yeah that’s why I’m not too keen on guudlawe here. Because he’s giving them a gap to make excuses and change the capital and more time he’s kinda useless anyways. I want the presidency to rotate and capital to always be jowhar

Let Beledweyne be the capital of HS and Mudulood instead have Banadir state plus Villa Somalia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Let Beledweyne be the capital of HS and Mudulood instead have Banadir state plus Villa Somalia
Terrible deal. Villa Somalia isn’t a permanent position and Banadir state doesn’t exist and who knows when it will, inshallah it does in HSM’s term otherwise he’d be a major disappointment.

HS is made up of two regions. Shabellaha Dhexe and Hiiraan. Both Mudulood and Xawaadle should be stakeholders.

Hopefully we can move past this ‘I own Presidency’ when we get to 1p1v and set up proper political parties in the state. Whoever is the best candidate should win.

I agree. Abgaal are now president of Somalia. Plus they will always be president of Benedir state including lower Shebelle. Xawaadle get capital but presidency rotates. Nothing better than unity and cooperation between HAG. Xawaadle have also proven how strong they are in liberating Hiiraan from Al-Shabab. HG live in Matabaan and we don't even have a seat in Hiirshebelle. Our seat was taken by nobody Fahad Yassins minority clan.

Yeah if banadir state is established I could care less about hirshabelle presidency tbh but in the meantime you have to survive out here mayn

Inshallah Benedir state will be established. All President HSM has to do is declare Benedir state and then put one of his trusted Abgaal as President.

OK, let me abandon clanism for meritocracy. I still want Beledweyne to be HS state capital and for Banadir State to be created
I will judge HSM on this

bidenkulaha

GalYare
OK, let me abandon clanism for meritocracy. I still want Beledweyne to be HS state capital and for Banadir State to be created
I will judge HSM on this
Is making Beledweyne capital even a movement? Are y’all pushing for it. I’m not aware of much of the going’s on in HS.

I always hear that Xawadle want President, which is fair to want as Hiiraan is the biggest region in the state. But not much about Beledweyne

Is making Beledweyne capital even a movement? Are y’all pushing for it. I’m not aware of much of the going’s on in HS.

I always hear that Xawadle want President, which is fair to want as Hiiraan is the biggest region in the state. But not much about Beledweyne
no one talking about capital ever since HSM became president, its the Presidency we want. we see the capital as useless since Beledweyne has taken the most seats in the state 25 compared to the 13 in jowhar. waare jiis did great job in ensuring Hiiraan gets the most seats and even moved all the gaaljecel, carab seats to hiiraan instead of jowhar and sealed it on the pen. we just want khadija diriye clan seat to also be moved to hiiraan + the presidency.

i saw abdikadir boss mention the next president in GM is Mahad Salad and the next HS president is Abdirizak Omar. they are both close to HSM. he also mentioned PL president will be Huruuse.

@InaShaqalle stop this capital nonsense we want the presidency not the capital. this is my last time telling you. Capital must be in Middle Shabelle.

Yeah if banadir state is established I could care less about hirshabelle presidency tbh but in the meantime you have to survive out here mayn
we always backed you for a banadir state!

Banadir Abgaal led
Hirshabelle Xawaadle led
Galmudug - Habargidir led

thats what we call HAG unity as @Dowlad mentions

But we cant accept Hiraab dominated as Boonmaajo tried to isku dir

Banadir Abgaal
Hirshabelle Abgaal
Galmudug HG

no one talking about capital ever since HSM became president, its the Presidency we want. we see the capital as useless since Beledweyne has taken the most seats in the state 25 compared to the 13 in jowhar. waare jiis did great job in ensuring Hiiraan gets the most seats and even moved all the gaaljecel, carab seats to hiiraan instead of jowhar and sealed it on the pen. we just want khadija diriye clan seat to also be moved to hiiraan + the presidency.

i saw abdikadir boss mention the next president in GM is Mahad Salad and the next HS president is Abdirizak Omar. they are both close to HSM. he also mentioned PL president will be Huruuse.

@InaShaqalle stop this capital nonsense we want the presidency not the capital. this is my last time telling you. Capital must be in Middle Shabelle.
Capital makes much more sense than presidency. Who cares if the president is your clan? Only he gets to make his belly full on a personal ting Laakin if you have the capital most investments, projects and developments go to your town. And that’s the inhabitants of the town benefiting. But hey if you don’t want the capital that’s not my problem. I guess for some people political representation means more than their actual clansmen/hometown benefiting

we always backed you for a banadir state!

Banadir Abgaal led
Hirshabelle Xawaadle led
Galmudug - Habargidir led

thats what we call HAG unity as @Dowlad mentions

But we cant accept Hiraab dominated as Boonmaajo tried to isku dir

Banadir Abgaal
Hirshabelle Abgaal
Galmudug HG
thats fine by me tbh Laakin not by my sub. Abgaal are way to large to share only banadir once hsm and guudlawe is gone. Wacbuudhan will always dominate banadir as they are a plurality in the city and the actual owners. My sub (harti abgaal) want their own shit and that’s why they are so fixated on hirshabelle.Laakin as long as there are ongoing projects and aid going to middle shabelle and the state as a whole that’s my main concern.

Capital makes much more sense than presidency. Who cares if the president is your clan? Only he gets to make his belly full on a personal ting Laakin if you have the capital most investments, projects and developments go to your town. And that’s the inhabitants of the town benefiting. But hey if you don’t want the capital that’s not my problem. I guess for some people political representation means more than their actual clansmen/hometown benefiting
I get what you mean, but Jowhar was capital for 6 years can you tell me any projects that has happened? We dont even have a Presidential Palace in Jowhar, Osoble was working from a Xawaadle hotel in Jowhar and held cabinet meetings in Beledweyne, Waare jiis worked from a Madow farm and held meetings in Beledweyne and Xamar...

The airport in Jowhar has not even been renovated except a police station there was opened to promote security.

Beledweyne is not even the capital of HS, yet hosts the UNSOM office Base for Hirshabelle, World Bank SURP Phase II project, in the process of obtaining a runway contract for Ugaas Khalif International Airport & recently built a Norway funded embankment to prevent floods in the city. also look at Baydhabo & Baraawe for example!

At this point we don't need the capital, but the presidency to enhance our developmental projects not just for Hiiraan and for Jowhar too.

The only project Waare could secure for Jowhar was the highway from Muqdisho to Jowhar that would have benefited not only abgaal but every other clan in Middle Shabelle.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I get what you mean, but Jowhar was capital for 6 years can you tell me any projects that has happened? We dont even have a Presidential Palace in Jowhar, Osoble was working from a Xawaadle hotel in Jowhar and held cabinet meetings in Beledweyne, Waare jiis worked from a Madow farm and held meetings in Beledweyne and Xamar...

The airport in Jowhar has not even been renovated except a police station there was opened to promote security.

Beledweyne is not even the capital of HS, yet hosts the UNSOM office Base for Hirshabelle, World Bank SURP Phase II project, in the process of obtaining a runway contract for Ugaas Khalif International Airport & recently built a Norway funded embankment to prevent floods in the city. also look at Baydhabo & Baraawe for example!

At this point we don't need the capital, but the presidency to enhance our developmental projects not just for Hiiraan and for Jowhar too.

The only project Waare could secure for Jowhar was the highway from Muqdisho to Jowhar that would have benefited not only abgaal but every other clan in Middle Shabelle.
Jowhar’s security is too compromised to see benefits yet. It was a couple weeks ago that Jowhar HQ was bombed.

It’s way too close to Shabaab controlled areas and is at the hotbed of Shabaab given it’s proximity to Shabellaha Hoose and Banadir.

Inshallah Shabellaha operations are a success both regions desperately need it. Once it improves money and investment will flood into Jowhar as it’s close to Banadir and is the capital where eventually will actually operate as the madaxtooyo

Trending