US airstrikes in Hiraan, near Matabaan. Villages of Coomaad, Madhooy, and Hees, which had been occupied by Al Shabab in the last year were liberated

I get what you mean, but Jowhar was capital for 6 years can you tell me any projects that has happened? We dont even have a Presidential Palace in Jowhar, Osoble was working from a Xawaadle hotel in Jowhar and held cabinet meetings in Beledweyne, Waare jiis worked from a Madow farm and held meetings in Beledweyne and Xamar...

The airport in Jowhar has not even been renovated except a police station there was opened to promote security.

Beledweyne is not even the capital of HS, yet hosts the UNSOM office Base for Hirshabelle, World Bank SURP Phase II project, in the process of obtaining a runway contract for Ugaas Khalif International Airport & recently built a Norway funded embankment to prevent floods in the city. also look at Baydhabo & Baraawe for example!

At this point we don't need the capital, but the presidency to enhance our developmental projects not just for Hiiraan and for Jowhar too.

The only project Waare could secure for Jowhar was the highway from Muqdisho to Jowhar that would have benefited not only abgaal but every other clan in Middle Shabelle.
That could be based on beledweyne being a bigger city so would make sense to have all the bases there. Also reason for no presidential palace is that hirshabelle is a relatively new state and farmaajo fucked shit up. If HSM was re-elected the first time, we wouldn’t have been in this position that we are in now. With that being said I wish both beledweyne and jowhar to prosper because whether we like it or not we share a state and therefore the state depends on cooperation from both parts

That could be based on beledweyne being a bigger city so would make sense to have all the bases there. Also reason for no presidential palace is that hirshabelle is a relatively new state and farmaajo fucked shit up. If HSM was re-elected the first time, we wouldn’t have been in this position that we are in now. With that being said I wish both beledweyne and jowhar to prosper because whether we like it or not we share a state and therefore the state depends on cooperation from both parts
I definitely agree.

HSM is back now and i hope he can correct the mistakes he did in creating the state especially the Parliament. Yaryars have too much power.

The HS government must do this ASAP:

• Correct the HS Parliament into a functional size and get rid of non-locals that are currently taking salary from the HS Government (Degoodi etc.)

• Shrink the size of ministers significantly.

• Build State Forces (Darwiish)

• Liberate every district

I definitely agree.

HSM is back now and i hope he can correct the mistakes he did in creating the state especially the Parliament. Yaryars have too much power.

The HS government must do this ASAP:

• Correct the HS Parliament into a functional size and get rid of non-locals that are currently taking salary from the HS Government (Degoodi etc.)

• Shrink the size of ministers significantly.

• Build State Forces (Darwiish)

• Liberate every district
Definitely. The main priory right now is exterminating AS from HS. Also what’s the information on hirshabelle darawiish? Is it already active or not even established yet?

I actually wish that Beledweyne became the capital of Hiirshebelle. It is close to Galmudug and we could also benefit from its development projects. It is such a great city. For me one of the greatest cities to be in Somalia, inshallah. It hasn't yet reached its potential. Jowhar is to close to Mogadishu.

Bidenkulaha is right. Once Jowhar becomes more stable. Investments would come flooding in. Beledweyne's potential could be harmed because of Kheyres lack of vision. The president title means little. Real power is having the capital. Besides Xawaadle will not always be granted the president seat. In two years time Ceyr inshallah will have the presidency of Galmudug plus they already have the capital. They are true winners. Why can't Xawaadle have the capital and if lucky also the presidency? Don't ruin the prestige of Beledweyn by making it second to Jowhar.

Last edited:
I actually wish that Beledweyne became the capital of Hiirshebelle. It is close to Galmudug and we could also benefit from its development projects. It is such a great city. For me one of the greatest cities to be in Somalia, inshallah. It hasn't yet reached its potential. Jowhar is to close to Mogadishu.

Bidenkulaha is right. Once Jowhar becomes more stable. Investments would come flooding in. Beledweyne's potential could be harmed because of Kheyres lack of vision. The president title means little. Real power is having the capital. Besides Xawaadle will not always be granted the president seat. In two years time Ceyr inshallah will have the presidency of Galmudug plus they already have the capital. They are true winners. Why can't Xawaadle have the capital and if lucky also the presidency? Don't ruin the prestige of Beledweyn by making it second to Jowhar.
Shush warya. You speak sense most of the time don’t ruin it now

Yeah, Farmajoo was a racist bastard. He never wanted to do anything to develop HS, GM and even Benedir. Inshallah President HSM will take of our security and development needs. In Galmudug we need Hobyo port and I know that you guys need your own port. So that we won't have to rely on Mogadishu and create our own mini economy to finance our state budgets.

Brother, we can make the capital of Hirshabelle Beledweyne

Tomorrow a Xawaadle could become president and 100% will tell you Abgaal will not be happy with it and do what Xawaadle are doing today and won’t work with the XL President just like how we are not working with Guudlaawe and will not allow him in Jowhar.

HSM made the capital of Hirshabelle in Hiiraan back in 2016 and IGAD agreement allowed us the Presidency. Abgaal walked out of that meeting and told HSM they have to get either the capital or Presidency. That shows to you that no one can keep both the capital and presidency Hirshabelle is different to other federal states in this matter because 2 “Hawiye” Big clans are in 1 State. When President Cali Cosoble was selected he moved the capital in the first parliament meeting to Jowhar.

I prefer Xawaadle President, Abgaal Deputy and Capital in Jowhar. That’s my POV.

In 2020 it was Boonmaajo who gave Abgaal presidency and capital thinking they will allow him to remain in power oh did it backfire today those Boons have nothing not even the A ministry of Darood, JL or even Somalia presidency they used to hide under kkkk!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Brother, we can make the capital of Hirshabelle Beledweyne

Tomorrow a Xawaadle could become president and 100% will tell you Abgaal will not be happy with it and do what Xawaadle are doing today and won’t work with the XL President just like how we are not working with Guudlaawe and will not allow him in Jowhar.

HSM made the capital of Hirshabelle in Hiiraan back in 2016 and IGAD agreement allowed us the Presidency. Abgaal walked out of that meeting and told HSM they have to get either the capital or Presidency. That shows to you that no one can keep both the capital and presidency Hirshabelle is different to other federal states in this matter because 2 “Hawiye” Big clans are in 1 State. When President Cali Cosoble was selected he moved the capital in the first parliament meeting to Jowhar.

I prefer Xawaadle President, Abgaal Deputy and Capital in Jowhar. That’s my POV.

In 2020 it was Boonmaajo who gave Abgaal presidency and capital thinking they will allow him to remain in power oh did it backfire today those Boons have nothing not even the A ministry of Darood, JL or even Somalia presidency they used to hide under kkkk!
Farmaajo after years of making an enemy of HG and AG thought appointing Rooble as PM and giving HS to AG would save him :mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts