URGENT!!! I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I'd vote for him if he wasn't you know.... anyways trump 2020 hopefully we get pence as a president after that

Republicans kill Arabs.

predator-firing-missile960-800x416.jpg

442px-USMC-00772.jpg

A disabled 28-year-old Iraqi woman lost both of her legs during combat operations

Trump%2Bloves%2BIsrael.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am voting for TRUMP 2020. Of course this fact will remain a secret in my real life, but i thought i should share it with you my Somali spot peeps, as i know i have a few Somali spoters who are Trump's fan here too. This is a safe place, right? :) Thank you!
How dare you? I always knew you were a coon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am voting for TRUMP 2020. Of course this fact will remain a secret in my real life, but i thought i should share it with you my Somali spot peeps, as i know i have a few Somali spoters who are Trump's fan here too. This is a safe place, right? :) Thank you!
Aqas smh

President Trump will be re-elected in 2020. He is straight forward about defeating Islamic terrorists and is creating more jobs for Americans.

I do it openly and you should too. Trust me it feels grrrrreat!

Trump full of shit, don’t get me started on this guy. The guy refuses to accept criticism, he succumbs to short term pressure instead of long term goals, he has no empathy, turns on his own party all the time, and this guy Is not even a real republican. He himself said if he were to be a president he would be Republican because they have the dumbest supporters. The guy was a sleazy businessman in the 70’s.

But guess... I’m still probably gonna vote for him :denzelnigga: because the Democrats are a mess and have no backbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts