URGENT!!! I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am voting for TRUMP 2020. Of course this fact will remain a secret in my real life, but i thought i should share it with you my Somali spot peeps, as i know i have a few Somali spoters who are Trump's fan here too. This is a safe place, right? :) Thank you!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Uff you're gross basra

Walaahi my sole reason for voting for him is because Trump Embodies what Americanism is! Make America Great Again, by assuring this creed, if America is Great, the rest of the world will do better. But America has to do better first. And the bonus part is, he is a typical narcissistic american who gives good Tv dramas. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This Man has made China look like they are vulnerable victims, crying on their Natl Tv like they are victims, like another minority Trump insulted! China is typically silent and Strong, but now they are on Natl Tv crying that they will remain strong life before! Never happened before thanks to Trump! ha ha ha ha

VixR

Veritas
He might just get that second term. The economy is doing well. And it’s a messy field for dems, which is not a good sign. I can’t wait until the debates.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He might just get that second term. The economy is doing well. And it’s a messy field for dems, which is not a good sign. I can’t wait until the debates.

Walaahi i want him to have two terms. It will be great. Joe Biden will just give us what Obama gave us. "EVERYBODY IS EQUAL"

NO!!!

AMERICA is # 1

And the rest who cares

VixR

Veritas
Walaahi i want him to have two terms. It will be great. Joe Biden will just give us what Obama gave us. "EVERYBODY IS EQUAL"

NO!!!

AMERICA is # 1

And the rest who cares
I think he’s an imbecile, but our country is full of them, so he’s our natural leader. So long as he doesn’t f*ck something major up, he could probably get a second term. Plus, he’s kept most of his promises to his base.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think he’s an imbecile, but our country is full of them, so he’s our natural leader. So long as he doesn’t f*ck something major up, he could probably get a second term. Plus, he’s kept most of his promises to his base.

Exactly. He has kept his promise to his base.

He is tuff to China

he is tuff on Immigration although i dont agree with him on this

he said he will bring back jobs to america, companies are coming back

etc

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is definitely winning, Dems are completely useless

He is winning for sure!

aa507517-dbe6-47c8-8609-4d84a26c25dd_800.jpg

I am voting for TRUMP 2020. Of course this fact will remain a secret in my real life, but i thought i should share it with you my Somali spot peeps, as i know i have a few Somali spoters who are Trump's fan here too. This is a safe place, right? :) Thank you!
I guess you want Trump to grab you by the pussy.:siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I guess you want Trump to grab you by the pussy.:siilaanyolaugh:

Grabbing with those small hands???? One pities how small is the downstairs haji. Pitiful indeed. Thats why i like him, he is harmless. None threatening, if u know what i mean. He is all Theatre!
clear.png

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
If democrats nominate Biden they deserve to lose to Trump... I'll say that much but f*ck Trump. I want to kill myself anytime he opens his stupid mouth.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hope my Pete Buttigieg becomes President. Gay Power!

Although he is an impressive gentleman, i dont think he will go far. He reminds me of Obama too much. (upto the gayness if i might add)

We need a really thorough red blooded white man to match Trump of Democrat want to win.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Although he is an impressive gentleman, i dont think he will go far. He reminds me of Obama too much. (upto the gayness if i might add)

We need a really thorough red blooded white man to match Trump of Democrat want to win.

Pete is a thorough red blooded white man. Have you seen his picture in the army? He'd knock out Trump any day.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Pete is a thorough red blooded white man. Have you seen his picture in the army? He'd knock out Trump any day.

I doubt it. Pete is an intellectual, a lover, not a fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending