Urge to stir some shit up.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
lolbron.pnglolbron.pnglolbron.png

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Sometimes when i am bored and have nothing to do, i search the white supremacists up and remind them that we are cousins
1591149500294.png
1591149500294.png

or search the alt right up and Create drama over there just for my entertainment 1591149500294.png1591149500294.png

no pain over here, personally i let myself go. I just started the sequel of yesterday’s drama with the cadaan supremacists
Those cadaans creep me out their extreme hate for black people is concerning, imagine hating on someone everyday that would make me feel so exhausted explains why there so angry all the time

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Those cadaans creep me out their extreme hate for black people is concerning, imagine hating on someone everyday that would make me feel so exhausted explains why there so angry all the time

I feed on their desperate energy when i am bored. Some call me cadaan tears vampire.

they seriously get mad when i mention that they are related to habesha prostitués.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
That's the urge of an animal. You encapsulate the Somali term "xoolo" perfectly.

The civil man has an urge for order.

Oh get out of here with your “normal” opinion.
Even the title states that the content is “abnormal”.

don’t judge me. You have your own weaknesses probably you insecure f*ck.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I comment under Somali meme pages and say highly offensive shit :wow1:

I hit up random girls on my Twitter burner and ask them if they want to be a housewive :wow1:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
nah jumping into drama/conflict and making it more dramatic so that maybe a solution will be found and theres no constant passive aggressiveness :lawd:

Trending