Urbanization In Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
What are you going by. Hargeysa has 1.5 million pop. Bosaso has about 1 million and is really dense. Galkacyo has about 300k. Ask people who have went there on the site. @Reer-Bari . Tell us the pop. Of Bosaso.
Hargeysa is really big. Burco has 400k at least
bosaso is deeply dense and i believe has the 3 biggest population but its impossible to know how big until a statistical research is done. no city in somalias population is known. everything is a guess. my opinion somalia has 30 mill but outside forces hide our population.

bosaso is deeply dense and i believe has the 3 biggest population but its impossible to know how big until a statistical research is done. no city in somalias population is known. everything is a guess. my opinion somalia has 30 mill but outside forces hide our population.
Agreed . Yh Bosaso is third after hargeysa and xamar.
30 million the fake un report says about 18 million now and there is no way of calculating reer miyi.
Lakiin 160 for bosaso is laugahable

30million?? what are you on sxb

Garowe is strategic and nice planned city that sits on a valley while different steams pass through and near it, it also has nice farmland north and south of it which can be expanded, the northern farm areas existed even during migiurtinia times.

I agree Bosaso is third but only 20 years ago this was not the case Bosaso grew faster than any city in Somalia

Garowe is strategic and nice planned city that sits on a valley while different steams pass through and near it, it also has nice farmland north and south of it which can be expanded, the northern farm areas existed even during migiurtinia times.
Garowe as room to expand and might become one of the biggest cities in northern Somalia in the coming years.

UN estimates 14million which sounds about right Somalia is not close to 25 or 30million unless you're counting Somaliweyn.

what's with somalis and exaggerations? xamar at best is 2m
Our population was 2mil in 1960 even with somaliweyn it was 3-4 million tops in 1960 saying that it’s now 30million in 3 generations is impossible.

Our population was 2mil in 1960 even with somaliweyn it was 3-4 million tops in 1960 saying that it’s now 30million in 3 generations is impossible.
exactly we need to be realistic. btw this is Garowe expansion plan, it has already started and most land that is empty is owned by someone, the larger farms arent even in the map along with the airport.
IMG_2449.JPG

exactly we need to be realistic. btw this is Garowe expansion plan, it has already started and most land that is empty is owned by someone, the larger farms arent even in the map along with the airport. View attachment 61151
When I was coming into Garowe I remember seeing walled off land that wasn’t built yet for miles before entering the city. It’s expected to double in size in the next 10 years. Considering it was a tuulo before the war (no offense)

When I was coming into Garowe I remember seeing walled off land that wasn’t built yet for miles before entering the city. It’s expected to double in size in the next 10 years. Considering it was a tuulo before the war (no offense)
Lol thats not offensive bro and yeah it wasnt even a tuulo way back. It's blew up since 1998, so far so good.
IMG_2466.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending