Uprising in Nigeria

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
They rebranded SARS to Swat it's the same police force victimising them the last video was a powerful statement he said if our grandparents acted we could have lived in luxury.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
id be lying if i said i cared tbh. any issue that isnt somali, muslim or affecting my home city i struggle to muster enough care for.

other somalis should stop raising awarenss/caring about people that have never, and will never care about issues affecting somalis either. they will look at somali issues and instead of helping, will weaponize it against you.

minding the business that pays me

id be lying if i said i cared tbh. any issue that isnt somali, muslim or affecting my home city i struggle to muster enough care for.

other somalis should stop raising awarenss/caring about people that have never, and will never care about issues affecting somalis either. they will look at somali issues and instead of helping, will weaponize it against you.

Ignorance is bliss Nigeria has more muslims than Somalia.

How does the war between Kazakisttan vs Armenia help us?
Or Libyans?

Nigerians are our fellow muslims and Mansa Musa came from them.

Didn't Africans in the UK say they didn't care about Shukri Abdi? Some people here said they didn't go to the protests. Pan-Africanism is a waste of time. I don't care about arrogant Nigerians.

Jungle

VIP
The funniest shit I read on my feed was uk africans complaining that african americans aint saying much or protesting for them :damn: or some saying 'the higher ups' aka white man should do something about this:mjlol:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Same wallahi. My timeline is full of #endsars and I couldn’t care less. I don’t feel any energy. My BLM matter friends are yelling at me for not using my platform to “educate” ppl on what’s going on in Nigeria but I don’t care

#SoXaasid😜

x z

Same wallahi. My timeline is full of #endsars and I couldn’t care less. I don’t feel any energy. My BLM matter friends are yelling at me for not using my platform to “educate” ppl on what’s going on in Nigeria but I don’t care

#SoXaasid😜

A lot of people don’t care but will put up a front, I will say it with chest: afaarahooda dan kama lihi.
sad situation nevertheless, but that’s as far as my thoughts go on that.
my activism is reserved and very particular. what use is protesting some random country I have 0 relation to’s police force gonna do for me, when my own nation barely has law? where women and kids are abused and told to shut up about it?

A lot of people don’t care but will put up a front, I will say it with chest: afaarahooda dan kama lihi.
my activism is reserved and very particular. what use is protesting some random country I have 0 relation to’s police force gonna do for me, when my own nation barely has law? where women and kids are abused and told to shut up about it?
Then why did you talk about aborigins and call them ugly?

x z

Ignorance is bliss Nigeria has more muslims than Somalia.

How does the war between Kazakisttan vs Armenia help us?
Or Libyans?

Nigerians are our fellow muslims and Mansa Musa came from them.
Ignorance is bliss kulaha. Save that for yourself, and don’t go around assuming most people are ignorant. Northern Nigeria is predominately Muslim, and the more developed south is Gaalo. Most of this brutality is gaalo business in the cities in south.
Ironically, the Nigerian ‘Muslims’ you are vouching for are very against this EndSars movement, to the point where many southerners want to split the nation north and south. The northern Muslims don’t have problem with authority

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I have better things to worry about. Sorry not sorry. My people cant even protest for themselves , you expect me to protest for Nigerians?
war yaa ilaali yaqaan

x z

I have better things to worry about. Sorry not sorry. My people cant even protest for themselves , you expect me to protest for Nigerians?
war yaa ilaali yaqaan
I don’t even wanna make it a tit for tat thing, cause my pride is too high for that, but it makes me cringe in other peoples behalf, seeing them bend over backwards for people who pay you no mind. You’d think somalis face 0 issues and are living in prosperity and health the way virtually everyone ignores Somali issues.
somalis will defend BLM, gay rights, Palestinian rights, Chinese Muslim rights, EVERYONE else’s rights. But when it comes to any issue facing somalis ( i don’t wanna make it a competition, but somalis face so much more than some of these) - who is there for somali rights ? ONLY somalis. It’s always been just us

Trending

Latest posts