Uprising in Las Anod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
HSM for all of his faults didn't carpet bomb the 2nd biggest city in his country nor did he bring foreign troops to somali soil.

HSM sent all of your women to be sex slaves in Saudi Arabia. And let's not forget about the former convicts from Turkey coming to Muqdisho and violating your women, did a darood president bring Amisom to Somalia? Are daroods selling innocent 13 year old girls to Amisom soldiers while they pocket 50 dollars.

@Mckenzie and others, you guys better praise Allah swt that I quit discussing politics.

@Canuck don't argue with these amateurs. @waraabe you don't make sense in all of your arguments, you sound like a butt hurt , learn how to speak like a man. If I didn't know any better I would have thought you were a sheltered, bitter who's learning how to engage with people. You ass kiss motherfuckers on this site 90% of the time and other 10% you spew incoherent bullshit.

Miss me with all of your bullshit.

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
HSM sent all of your women to be sex slaves in Saudi Arabia. And let's not forget about the former convicts from Turkey coming to Muqdisho and violating your women, did a darood president bring Amisom to Somalia? Are daroods selling innocent 13 year old girls to Amisom soldiers while they pocket 50 dollars.

@Mckenzie and others, you guys better praise Allah swt that I quit discussing politics.

@Canuck don't argue with these amateurs. @waraabe you don't make sense in all of your arguments, you sound like a butt hurt , learn how to speak like a man. If I didn't know any better I would have thought you were a sheltered, bitter who's learning how to engage with people. You ass kiss motherfuckers on this site 90% of the time and other 10% you spew incoherent bullshit.

Looooool the way you say "your women" as if darod women aren't in Saudi Arabia and in the middleeast being shaqalo. Have you ever visited Dubai?

And also if it wasn't for darod president aka abdullahi Yusuf al Shabab wouldn't be a problem and there would be no need for amisom sooooo......

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Everytime i see your post i just wanna

tumblr_o2ym6rh9651ta5iimo1_500.gif

Canuck knows it's not personal, just politics.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Reign

VIP
Walle dadkan waa yaab.

@Reign

This
bana-620x330.jpg

VS

That
dc8pe9.jpg

giphy.gif

I'm done with these people always blaming others as if their hands are clean. Darod are to blame for Somalia's situation as much as Hawiye is. They're just in denial. Actually, even though Hawiye is to blame darods are mostly to blame. They're the ones who let the country go into cival war due to greediness and they're the ones who bombed the fxck out of innocent north Somalis and oppressed other Somalis in their own lands while stealing all the wealth for themselves, no wonder Hawiye had enough and kicked their ass back to their lands and now they want to cry crocodile tears.

Last edited:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You know it's getting bad when @ghost and @Nin xun are talking qabiil
Wallahi I'm not even into that shit son but lies can be grating and you have to deliver some hard truths.
:wow1:

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm done with these people always blaming others as if their hands are clean. Darod are to blame for Somalia's situation as much as Hawiye is. They're just in denial. Actually, even though Hawiye is to blame darods are mostly to blame. They're the ones who let the country go into cival war due to greediness and they're the ones who bombed the fxck out of innocent north Somalis and oppressed other Somalis in their own lands while stealing all the wealth for themselves, no wonder Hawiye had enough and kicked their ass back to their lands and now they want to cry crocodile tears.
This is a somali problem, it can't be relegated to one qabiil; one of the biggest problems is that no one has any problem calling out the past crimes of others but will fight to tooth and nail to deny ones own crimes.
:fittytousand:

Wallahi I'm not even into that shit son but lies can be grating and you have to deliver some hard truths.
:wow1:

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
I know what you mean sxb. It's a slippery slope.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You know it's getting bad when @ghost and @Nin xun are talking qabiil
War ninyohow I've yet to even post man, but I've come to the conclusion that some people here didn't get the shahada whispered into their ears after their birth but rather 'Hawiye, Hawiye, Hawiye'. I've been observing and all I see is history revisionism, hypocrisy and needless hate on the President Hassan Sh. Mohamud.

I guarantee you that if it was Abdullahi Yusuf I know that you know that a certain someone wouldn't be rodeoing him.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
War ninyohow I've yet to even post man, but I've come to the conclusion that some people here didn't get the shahada whispered into their ears after their birth but rather 'Hawiye, Hawiye, Hawiye'. I've been observing and all I see is history revisionism, hypocrisy and needless hate on the President Hassan Sh. Mohamud.

I guarantee you that if it was Abdullahi Yusuf I know that you know that a certain someone wouldn't be rodeoing him.
They pulled down ghost with them, the moral center of Somalispot has been corrupted.
giphy.gif

Reign

VIP

It's because there are not many hawiyes here to defend themselves and hawiyes are usually maskiin and don't really care about qabil. They're picking on people they think can't put them back in their place nooh. Most darod I now in real life bum lick isaqs and hate hawiye while most isaqs I met in real life hate darods lol. While hawiyes don't really get involved in the drama. If we didn't have such fxcked up leaders I think we'd be the best tribe we are so humble, welcoming and maskiin wallahi. Darods only hate us because Mogadishu doesn't have a darod president and the moryans kicked them out in the 90s kkkkkkkkkk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts