Updated Panama Papers database includes Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Somalia has many many foreign criminal lurking around because of the lack of law. Many wanted Turks, Iranians, Pakistanis and other Middle Easterners live in Somalia. I know several.

Somalia has many many foreign criminal lurking around because of the lack of law. Many wanted Afghans, Pakistanis and other Middle Easterners live in Somalia. I know several.

My friend told me a white man used to live in Mogadishu as well as a Sikh Indian as of 2007. The Sikh man lived openly but the white man lived in a hotel for years and did not want any contact with the outside. He had a person he hired to get him food and what not.

There's this Saudi thug who lives in Garowe. Everyone knows he is wanted by the Saudi government, yet the fucker still walks freely. Somalia is the wild wild west.

Kkkkkkkkkkkk da hell? I'm from garowe and was there couple years ago. First time hearing this. Is he posted inside the big UN building/residence?

Apollo

VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkk da hell? I'm from garowe and was there couple years ago. First time hearing this. Is he posted inside the big UN building/residence?

He's around the center of town most of the time. Runs this pharmacy with his ill gotten gains and always wears sun glasses.

He's around the center of town most of the time. Runs this pharmacy with his ill gotten gains and always wears sun glasses.
Must be a new nigga. Didn't see him when I went in 2014. Let me get this straight, is he Arab or somali. I'm here thinking you talking bout a Arab dude. Only arabs I seen where the chefs that work in xalwo Kismaayo

Apollo

VIP
Must be a new nigga. Didn't see him when I went in 2014. Let me get this straight, is he Arab or somali. I'm here thinking you talking bout a Arab dude. Only arabs I seen where the chefs that work in xalwo Kismaayo

Arab. He isn't out that much so perhaps that's why you didn't see him.

I also saw a bunch of creepy taliban looking Afghans headed on buses to South Somalia. Some Al Qaeda niggas probably.

Puntland should interrogate all these foreigners, way too many criminals are entering.

Arab. He isn't out that much so perhaps that's why you didn't see him.

I also saw a bunch of creepy taliban looking Afghans headed on buses to South Somalia. Some Al Qaeda niggas probably.

Puntland should interrogate all these foreigners, way too many criminals are entering.

Hmm probably. I'm not a dhaqan ceelis I know a lot of the people that work around the center of the city so I'm suprised at this. Lmao garowe is the last place on earth people would look for him. I always tell myself if i ever catch a heavy case or a body I might just cut to garowe and post there for the rest of my life

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending