UPDATE: UN refunds Kenya Sh7.9bn for #KDF troops fighting against AlShabaab in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Is tuna an insult ?

I don't remember seeing any xabash in sanaag.
If your referring to Djibouti warsengali, they can trace their patrineal lineage :cool: They are Somali brothers .

Now go free your xabash cousins.
:trumpsmirk:
:russ: you added xabashi to your little tribe just to increase your tiny numbers :drakelaugh:

your people literally begged xabashis to joined them and probably gave them your women :pachah1:

:russ: you added xabashi to your little tribe just to increase your tiny numbers :drakelaugh:

your people literally begged xabashis to joined them and probably gave them your women :pachah1:
The funniest part is that you think this triggers me
:drakelaugh:

People who are somali are Somali. They share lineage , no one begged them.

However it's self evident you are half xabashi , it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just embrace it and have a good day. I love my xabashi Muslim brothers.
:mjlol:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Soldier and army is all they do since days of dervish, barre time, even today majority of Puntland defensive force are dhulo.
Thats good whats your take on federal army do you think that all army should be intermixed clan wise under tbe centeral government what is your opinion

Kkkkk oromo work your people beg, maybe ur people can build their regions if they worked instead of looking for handouts from others. Maybe your people could work and open businesses and hospitals, last time your people got shuban they all ran to get treatment in burco because your people didnt have decent hospitals

The lies in thus statement
:wtf:

Don't talk about something u don't know :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending