Update on the Missing Somali man Abdul

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
His cousin Mohamed told me he went into house with a mathow girl and she set him up and he never came out. Most likely mathow muscle was waiting for him inside the house. Could be some money he owed them. He is still missing btw. We are Xawaadle and he is/was too.

@faarax_mn this us proof Mathow and Somalis don't get along bro. More Mathow have killed Somali people than have white people or Mexican or Asian

Screenshot_2021-09-02-17-49-25-385_com.whatsapp.jpg

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
Sad to say, I hope he’s not dead. But if he has been missing for this long, it starts to worry. I’A he will be found, ameen.

If this is a robbery or murder case why is it not even in the news? I just see Somalis sharing and couldn’t even find it on the official Virginia State Police website

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
If this is a robbery or murder case why is it not even in the news? I just see Somalis sharing and couldn’t even find it on the official Virginia State Police website
He knew the woman and of course it isn't a white person missing so news doesn't go wild. News makes more money from attention of a crime happening to a white person or missing white person.

He knew the woman and of course it isn't a white person missing so news doesn't go wild. News makes more money from attention of a crime happening to a white person or missing white person.
You also have to reach out to the news too. The family has wasted valuable time not reaching out to local journalists

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks like a small framed street hustler.