Update on that Kenyan worker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This nigga....this fucking nigga

Made all those people attack keyans and just say racist stuff about Madows.

Had people thinking. Kenyans were killing babies and shit.

And the whole time he didn’t even have the correct information.

Hold this fucking L fam

This nigga....this fucking nigga

Made all those people attack keyans and just say racist stuff about Madows.

Had people thinking. Kenyans were killing babies and shit.

And the whole time he didn’t even have the correct information.

Hold this fucking L fam

Do you have shit reading comprehension mate? I posted a vid i saw on Twitter and the title said Kenyan, turns out that source was wrong so i've apologised and provided an update.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
images (1).jpeg

Here's the side crusted, preheated, salted L.
It'll be 9.11cents.

By the way, the Saudi government refused to give the kids over to the mothers relatives (the Father is Yemeni) and will give the kids to their Yemeni relatives instead

Almis

Thanks for the update and for asking me to delete that thread.

Forget about the emotional wrecks here who would insult everyone including their parents.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
First of all i gotta apologise for posting the vid and second of all, the title of the tweet was misleading. Apparently the woman was the actual mother of the kids and she is Somali, not Kenyan so i apologise for the Kenyan slander. The woman in the video is apparently mentally ill and the kids are safe now and have been taken off of her

https://www.alarabiya.net/ar/saudi-today/2018/07/17/السعودية-إبعاد-والدة-عن-طفلتيها-المعنفتين-للأبد.html
Your fucking you know that :fredo: do some research before you post you had me worried and my blood boiling Alx the kids are safe tho:rejoice:

Your fucking you know that :fredo: do some research before you post you had me worried and my blood boiling Alx the kids are safe tho:rejoice:

Shaolin

Sxb, good advice, but it’s like a returning boomerang advice because most here should have heeded to your own advice and researched the validity of the allegations before you all became too emotional and insulted all Kenyans. At least, the Op had the guts and bravery to immediately correct himself, apologise and post an update.

Muji

VIP
Thank god the kids are safe. Mental health really needs to be taken more seriously. A lot of Somali women experience post-natal depression and end up hurting themselves or the kids.

Moving on to the disgusting hateful people here who were
Talking about how they wanted all Kenyans to die for their own viewing pleasure...I hope you’re ashamed of yourself you disgusting creatures..

Are you going to be consistent with your line of reasoning and conclude all Somalis should be killed...since the mother is Somali? And you said the exact same thing when you thought it was a Kenyan.

I thought not.
:pacspit:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Shaolin

Sxb, good advice, but it’s like a returning boomerang advice because most here should have heeded to your own advice and researched the validity of the allegations before you all became too emotional and insulted all Kenyans. At least, the Op had the guts and bravery to immediately correct himself, apologise and post an update.
I never commented on the situation or Kenyans buds seeing a graphic video like that makes you very angry and emotional the human brain won’t be so quick to work rationally after situations like that we’re only human buds not robots it didn’t help that OP deliberately implicated Kenyans without any evidence was it? he knew in advance what our reaction was gonna be hes coward ass for that f*ck his apology

I never commented on the situation or Kenyans buds seeing a graphic video like that makes you very angry and emotional the human brain won’t be so quick to work rationally after situations like that we’re only human buds not robots it didn’t help that OP deliberately implicated Kenyans without any evidence was it? he knew in advance what our reaction was gonna be hes coward ass for that f*ck his apology

I literally posted what the tweet said, you're acting like i made it up out of nowhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending