Update on Boocame Situation (24/01/2020)

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Ciidamo ka tirsan millateriga Somaliland ayaa maanta ku sugnaa muddo saacado ah degmada Boocame ee gobolka Sool oo kamid ah meelaha ay Puntland ka arrimiso ee gobolkaasi.

qaar ka mid ah dadka deegaanka ayaa sheegay in ciidamada Boocame yimid ay ahaayeen ciidamada gobolka Sool ee Somaliland, waxayna saacado subaxdii ah ku sugnaayeen hareeraha magaalada, iyaga markii danbena isaga baxay si iskood ah.

Arrintan ayaa ku soo aadaysa iyadoo Puntland ay dhawaan sheegtay in Boocame ay ka dhiganayso magaala madaxda gobolka Sool.

Haseyeeshee, waxaa la sheegay in Somaliland ay fadhiisimo ku leedahay deegaanno aan ka fogayn Boocame.

Dhinaca kale wali Puntland kama aysan hadlin arrintaani.

Labada dhinac ee Puntland iyo Somaliland ayaa hore ugu dagaallamay Tukaraq iyo deegaanno kale oo ka tirsan gobolkaasi oo labaduba ay maamulkiisa sheegtaan.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You can have bocaame if is gonna make u sleep
pachah1-2.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can have bocaame if is gonna make u sleepView attachment 90951

It doesn't matter @SirLancelLord caloshi majerten SFG shirkadisa ana furay in hamar, aduunkana ana 'hoyadisa' ah, meaning the rest of the nation are kids including Somaliland and nothing can happen without my approval because the nation are kids u will remain in ungoverned space hadad diido MJ, your all basically kids in our stomach.

U wasting ur time with Majerten awoodisa dhaqaale is 90% of GDP plus our diaspora are 10 times richer then anything in Somali clans, ali salebaan alone probably developed multi billion profile in OMAN economy. Please stop this maseer majerten and sool ku xumay, even if u take sool any deal u cut with somalia means I WILL BE THERE or the conference wont happen, u will live stateless treaty.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can have bocaame if is gonna make u sleepView attachment 90951

Niyahow ninku waa 'majerten phobic' kkkkk, it's sad wallahi he thinks he can navigate around the whole system of somalia, and the CIA backs Majerten meaning AMERICAN GOVT, the super power of the whole world. Nigga it's cuz we are real, we make money, we dont set up lies n fiction cuz we know it leads to failure and will harm our sultanate history and regional profile. We dont do fake news with our partners and keep proving how your all emotional and prove it with evidence, that's why u lose to majerten plus the fact we own the GDP means somalia can shut down if I take all my livestock away. DDSI will pull its livestock out of somaliland. Nigga u got diaspora investing in Somaliland its not locals their dead broke, my diaspora can pump 10 times that if we wanted but we dont wanna make our ppl a ghetto like u, we work on injecting 50k wallets in each majerten so he keeps buying 1000 HY

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Niyahow ninku waa 'majerten phobic' kkkkk, it's sad wallahi he thinks he can navigate around the whole system of somalia, and the CIA backs Majerten meaning AMERICAN GOVT, the super power of the whole world. Nigga it's cuz we are real, we make money, we dont set up lies n fiction cuz we know it leads to failure and will harm our sultanate history and regional profile. We dont do fake news with our partners and keep proving how your all emotional and prove it with evidence, that's why u lose to majerten plus the fact we own the GDP means somalia can shut down if I take all my livestock away. DDSI will pull its livestock out of somaliland. Nigga u got diaspora investing in Somaliland its not locals their dead broke, my diaspora can pump 10 times that if we wanted but we dont wanna make our ppl a ghetto like u, we work on injecting 50k wallets in each majerten so he keeps buying 1000 HY

Diaspora create jobs, the more jobs the better for the people

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Diaspora create jobs, the more jobs the better for the people

Create jobs kulaha and pay them pennies, they need qualifications to get good money, if u dont have qualifications in somalia u get paid nothing, a majerten will buy him 1000 times over in GDP. Your desperate for money hungry c*nt working in PL. All Bosaso is built by locals waryaa ceebay tacal while u wait for diaspora money not your own money poor c*nt. Plus our diaspora is worth all somali diaspora u dumb prick, if we come back its gonna be NEW YORK BUT ONLY WHEN THE LOCALS HAVE THE BASICS AND GOOD WALLETS, THEY WONT LIVE OFF MY WALLET. U WANT HY TO LIVE OFF HY IN DIASPORA WALLET BUT HE WILL ONLY GIVE U PENNIES. GET UR OWN WALLET SEPARATE FROM HIM WARYAA AND TELL HIM TO INVEST IN YOUR PEOPLE SKILL LEVEL SO U CAN GET HIGHER INCOME JOBS. 100 HY EARN 2 DOLLARS IN COCA COLA FACTORY U DUMB c*nt, ONE MAJERTEN HARVARD DEGREE HOLDER IN GAROWE WILL GET 50K JOB IN GAROWE, HE WILL OUT DO 1000 HY CUZ U MADE HIM DEPENDENT ON YOUR DIASPORA AND FOREIGN GDP, NOT HIS OWN GDP. U CANT CREATE AN ECONOMY FROM OUTSIDE IT CREATES GHETTOS LIKE AFRICA BUT U DONT KNOW UR NOT GOVT UR LEARNING NOW FROM ME LIKE GM AND ALL SOMALIS DID IN SFG