UPDATE: Bleach for your cat (countined)

Yaraye

VIP
UPDATE GUYS: The girl told her future husband what his mother did, and he was flabbergasted. He told the girl to throw those creams in the qashiin, and said he would speak to his mother about this.

The mother tried to manipulate her son saying, "It was for his own good" :damn: :damn: :damn: and had a problem with the girl telling her fiancee about this. Kulaha "Sidey wax ceeb niin u shegikarta. Xishood kaga aawey" :deadpeter: The girl told him that he needs to dead this situation and will not take this kind of disrespect. :diddyass::sass2:

Yaraye

VIP
Wallahi the MIL got me dead with "Xishood kaga aawey" :russ::mjlol::dead:

where was her xishood when giving her future DIL this shit :dwill: :faysalwtf:

UPDATE GUYS: The girl told her future husband what his mother did, and he was flabbergasted. He told the girl to throw those creams in the qashiin, and said he would speak to his mother about this.

The mother tried to manipulate her son saying, "It was for his own good" :damn: :damn: :damn: and had a problem with the girl telling her fiancee about this. Kulaha "Sidey wax ceeb niin u shegikarta. Xishood kaga aawey" :deadpeter: The girl told him that he needs to dead this situation and will not take this kind of disrespect. :diddyass::sass2:
I thought this was about abusing an actual cat until I read it a second time stopit.png