LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1597241027613.png

Last edited:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
In your living room? First of all who let him in :ayaanswag:

You could always tell your dad this man is talking about leaving his family for you. I don’t think anyone would entertain what a person of questionable character has to say. That is if any of this is true, sounds like a soap opera

In your living room? First of all who let him in :ayaanswag:

You could always tell your dad this man is talking about leaving his family for you. I don’t think anyone would entertain what a person of questionable character has to say. That is if any of this is true, sounds like a soap opera

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What does this mean?

If he is willing to black mail/threaten YOU, he does not care for u. So i guess u need to do the right thing. Let him tell your dad, and face your dad in the face and tell him if u believe him over me, dad i wont speak to u forever. Period

Does he know guy x? He has no room to talk. He’s pushing your boundaries to see how far you can go. Tell your fam what’s going on and tell him to go back to his family or else you’ll go and tell his wife what he’s up to. But be careful because he seems like the type that can’t take no for an answer.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if I were you I would tell my brothers what’s going on. That’s if you’re close with them of course. The guy is immature and manipulative. He needs to be a man and go back to his wife. You really dodged a bullet. May Allah swt help his wife and kids .

Why do u always pray for the idiot's wife? Are u her qabil???

ha ha hah aha ha ha ha ha

Does he know guy x? He has no room to talk. He’s pushing your boundaries to see how far you can go. Tell your fam what’s going on and tell him to go back to his family or else you’ll go and tell his wife what he’s up to. But be careful because he seems like the type that can’t take no for an answer.

No, he doesn’t know him. I will tell my dad tonight, I can’t let someone else to that for me, and I don’t want anything to do with the demise of their marriage, not feeling like being the talk of the town about how I ruined a good marriage. You know how somali habaryars can be.

Reborn
No, we usuallytalk on the phone since I hate texting. But I see where you’re going with it and I don’t want to send anything to his wife.

That's enough proof and all you need to show your fam.Or you can speak to him with your mum next to you.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see. It’s a messy situation tbh. You might have to come clean. I don’t get it tho this guy is trying to ruin your relationship while having a family of his own?? What a shitty person. One thing I’d say is never ever cave in to the demands of a black mailer. Once you’re open with your family he has no power over you