Unvaccinated in Quebec, Canada have to pay an unvaccinated tax now

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is a fact, unvaccinated ppl tend to overcrowd in hospitals according to statistics, take space and resources that could be used for other cases. I see very long lines for health issues due to shortage in medical staff and spaces due to the high hospitalized unvaccinated ppl. Why they need to make unnecessary damage if they don't need to abstain from vaccination?

there are many who wait their medical treatment and surgeries way longer than anticipated because of overcrowded hospitals

Similar taxes are imposed on those who harm themselves and then seek medical treatment, like tax smokers, tax on alcohol, etc.

Last edited:
It is a fact, unvaccinated ppl tend to overcrowd in hospitals according to statistics, take space and resources that could be used for other cases. I see very long lines for health issues due to shortage in medical staff and spaces due to the high hospitalized unvaccinated ppl. Why they need to make unnecessary damage if they don't need to abstain from vaccination?

there are many who wait their medical treatment and surgeries way longer than anticipated because of overcrowded hospitals

Similar taxes are imposed on those who harm themselves and then seek medical treatment, like tax smokers, tax on alcohol, etc.

Jab does little to nothing to stop transmission . If im not affecting anyone by choosing to exercise autonomy over my body than why should i be punished? The mania to push these mandates is much more insidious imo . The likelihood of developing complications secondary to C-19 infection is significantly attributed to co-morbidites such as : Diabetes , obesity , smoking hx etc. Should we begin to tax fat people too ?

Jab does little to nothing to stop transmission . If im not affecting anyone by choosing to exercise autonomy over my body than why should i be punished? The mania to push these mandates is much more insidious imo . The likelihood of developing complications secondary to C-19 infection is significantly attributed to co-morbidites such as : Diabetes , obesity , smoking hx etc. Should we begin to tax fat people too ?
Facts, they should be doing a fat and boomer tax. They are the ones filling up the hospitals!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
but it makes you unlikely to go to hospital, hence why they came up with something logical like this

Facts, they should be doing a fat and boomer tax. They are the ones filling up the hospitals!
obese ppl filling the hospitals? taking over intensive care units and their staff? NO

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Vaccinated or unvaccinated both are hospitalized. The reason behind it is their health status. A coronavirus vacation is not a miracle drug, you got to be healthy prior to the shot. The vaccination cannot effectively boost what doesn't work properly.

If we are going to tax the burdens on the healthcare system, we need to start with the politicians for the budget cuts, then the unhealthy people by choice and lastly the ones that use the healthcare system for every minor issue that can be treated by themselves.

If you are unvaccinated, healthy and did not burden the system they are simply coming for your money. If we don't stand our ground now we are all fucked later on.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
My friend works at a hospital in administration and he said all the young and middle age people in hospital are overweight. We need a fat ass tax. If you are above 30% fat percentage, you must pay a tax. Hehe. Fat people need to be shamed and have money taken out of their fat ass pockets instead of the healthy gym going guy who doesn't need to be vaxxed. Fat people almost all of the health care resources after the elderly.

My friend works at a hospital in administration and he said all the young and middle age people in hospital are overweight. We need a fat ass tax. If you are above your BMI maximum (only for people with high body fat percentage as fit people can be over the BMI), you must pay a tax. Hehe. Fat people need to be shamed and have money taken out of their fat ass pockets instead of the healthy gym going guy who doesn't need to be vaxxed. Fat people almost all of the health care resources after the elderly.
I hate fat patients. They even get special beds these days since they can’t fit in the normal ones and weigh too much. A special commode and chair are ordered too.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Smokers and consumers of alcohol pay taxes on their products, don’t you see that their taxes are increasing? Illegal drug users are criminals by law, they don’t need to make a tax on illegal goods that are sold in black market forsake of god

Don't mind this measure but this premier is kinda unhinged tbh. Guy bans hijabs from public buildings under the guy "separation of church and state" while declaring Catholicism as the national religion of Frenchies. :heh:

Trending