Unsure

So I told a girlfriend send me pictures of a documentation since I couldn’t for some reason get access to it. And it’s really an important documentation that is for uni work. Anyways she sent me the pictures but wallahi my intuition told me that she was trying to sabotage for me and thus skipped some of the information.

I worked for three hours to get access to the documentation and I finally did got to it, turns out my intuition was right, she left out big chunks of informations.

Do you guys think she did it on purpose or could it be all a mistake? :cosbyhmm:

Doesn’t want to be caught for plagiarism? Find better friends who really want you to succeed

no it had nothing to do with plagiarism, the documentation was giving to us by the professor. I couldn’t open it up, don’t really know why.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Why are you doubting her in the first place?
Yall got previous beef?

Women are known for their passive aggressiveness as they cant afford to confront people and lose their cute persona

Lmao
no it had nothing to do with plagiarism, the documentation was giving to us by the professor. I couldn’t open it up, don’t really know why.
She doesn’t like you then lol. The answer is right infront of you, why are you asking us for confirmation

Why are you doubting her in the first place?
Yall got previous beef?

Women are known for their passive aggressiveness as they cant afford to confront people and lose their cute persona

walaal we women possess something called intuition, no need to have beef in order for our superpowers to kick in.:oops:

why are women like this? :faysalwtf:
when men dislike someone they let it be known

meanwhile women will clean the xaar on the toilet bowl with your toothbrush but still smile to your face :farmajoyaab:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I had a close friend who convinced me not to submit a section of my essay paper. When our papers were returned, I saw I was penalized. Me being naive, I go to her like; Hey, you lost marks for this section too? Lets go and talk to the prof. We'll say we thought it's optional and maybe get a chance to get our grades back.
Then... I see she had full marks for that part written on the front page of her essay paper.

Safe to say, my first heartbreak was a girl:mjcry:

I had a close friend who convinced me not to submit an important section of my essay paper. When our papers were returned, I saw I was penalized. Me being naive, I go to her like; Hey, you lost marks for this section too? Lets go and talk to the prof. We'll say we thought it's optional and maybe get a chance to get our grades back.
Then... I see she got full marks for that section on the front page of her essay paper.

Wow. Was she Somali?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yes she had the whole thing. What’s weird is that the part where she left out the information was my part of the document, where I was supposed write an analysis about.
Hmm I see your point now. If it were me I’d ask her to send me the parts that I needed just to make sure I wasn’t getting finessed. If no response then I’d assume she actually sabotaged me.

I had a close friend who convinced me not to submit a section of my essay paper. When our papers were returned, I saw I was penalized. Me being naive, I go to her like; Hey, you lost marks for this section too? Lets go and talk to the prof. We'll say we thought it's optional and maybe get a chance to get our grades back.
Then... I see she had full marks for that part written on the front page of her essay paper.

that’s horrible sis, may Allah strengthen our intuition because that’s the only we can protect us from these two faced people :kendrickcry:

Hmm I see your point now. If it were me I’d ask her to send me the parts that I needed just to make sure I wasn’t getting finessed. If no response then I’d assume she actually sabotaged me.

She is a two face sis. I didn’t tell her I had the document open, and I asked her if that was all, I even told her to make sure she didn’t skip anything. I just got a text where she swore that she sent me everything. :hillarybiz:

She is a two face sis. I didn’t tell her I had the document open, and I asked her if that was all, I even told her to make sure she didn’t skip anything. I just got a text where she swore that she sent me everything. :hillarybiz:

kk damn at least you got the full document. Don’t trust her again then

Trending

Latest posts