Unstable man was choked to death in NYC subway

...j

What?
Everyday I thank god for not living in that country. I can go to the supermarket freely without fear of being caught in a crossfire :wowsweat:
Living in the U.S. is fine, it's just living near very high densities of people (NYC, LA) or near a high density of Black people that gets you caught in crossfire

I felt so much sympathy.....until I saw this

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 8.22.33 am.png

They can cry about da whyte debil for eternity then :manny:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Let’s wait & see the full video version either from cctv or other camera angles . We do not know which side is right or wrong. I can not judge the situation. I only see a regular man choking out a homeless man. I did not comment on the video I was just explaining the homeless and drug crisis destroying other cities in the US.
So your first response to seeing someone choking out another person is to claim the black guy was in the wrong and that crazy in the eyes murderous cadaan was defending himself? You’re full of shit.

So your first response to seeing someone choking out another person is to claim the black guy was in the wrong and that crazy in the eyes murderous cadaan was defending himself? You’re full of shit.

The White guy needs to go to Jail because he doesn’t have self restraint and instead killed that Black Man. However we need to see the full video first before we start picking sides. I have no grudge against the black Man. Even if it was another Black Man holding him in a headlock my views are still the same.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The White guy needs to go to Jail because he doesn’t have self restraint and instead killed that Black Man. However we need to see the full video first before we start picking sides. I have no grudge against the black Man. Even if it was another Black Man holding him in a headlock my views are still the same.
Your views are not normal. Get help.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You guys try to come off as skeptical, but you just sound like actual sociopath incapable of experiencing human emotion but anger. Seek help.

No one cares about meth heads creating havoc in our communities. Our cities, especially downtown and public transportation, continue in their downward spiral because of those drug addicted maniacs. Maybe it's you who should get your head examined for being a leftist retard enabling these terrible excuses of human beings. Go proselytize your BLM and far left noolasha ka dhacay human destruction views somewhere else.

:pachah1:

No one cares about meth heads creating havoc in our communities. Our cities, especially downtown and public transportation, continue in their downward spiral because of those drug addicted maniacs. Maybe it's you who should get your head examined for being a leftist retard enabling these terrible excuses of human beings. Go proselytize your BLM and far left noolasha ka dhacay human destruction views somewhere else.

:pachah1:
Who's enabling anything you fucking idiot? You can not actually sit here and tell me that was the right thing to do. Let me reiterate, seek help.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Who's enabling anything you fucking idiot? You can not actually sit here and tell me that was the right thing to do. Let me reiterate, seek help.

You don't know what was going on prior to the edited clip. It's been exposed the kind of trash human being he was. It's your prerogative as a leftist dhaandaan if you want to defend some sexual assaulting, career criminal druggie. Supposedly that same veteran hero was choked by that filthy man with 40 crimes on his rap sheet and had a warrant for his arrest. Go cry about it.

You don't know what was going on prior to the edited clip. It's been exposed the kind of trash human being he was. It's your prerogative as a leftist dhaandaan if you want to defend some sexual assaulting, career criminal druggie. Supposedly that same veteran hero was choked by that filthy man with 40 crimes on his rap sheet and had a warrant for his arrest. Go cry about it.
A lot of millitary guys a fucking psychopaths to begin with. If a homeless guy yelling for food sets him off so much, what makes you think he won’t go off on someone else that “bothers” him? He literally snuck up on him and proceeded to strangle

Domestic violence is so frequent in military and police households for a reason . That’s why i’d never get involved with a guy in these occupations

"You don't know what was going on prior to the edited clip", didn't stop you for making that assumption in the first place lmao. Either way I don't particular care about who the man who got killed is. What I care about is how a man killed another man from what witnesses claimed started as a "verbal dispute", and simply was let to walk free. I believe you're having a very hard time on grasping this concept for some reason.

Trending

Latest posts