Unsolved cold cases...

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why listen to these stories if you get scared easily, I don't understand
Like I mentioned earlier, this is the only case that affected me. I listened to many stories and I didn’t get scared. I don’t get scared easily. Just this story was terrifying,

you ever wonder how you’ll die? Imagine bein one of these cases and no one figuring out who you were. I read this book that gives you that POV
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I mentioned earlier, this is the only case that affected me. I listened to many stories and I didn’t get scared. I don’t get scared easily. Just this story was terrifying,

you ever wonder how you’ll die? Imagine bein one of these cases and no one figuring out who you were. I read this book that gives you that POV

okay but why would you want too read about this kind of thing?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her friends did this. It WAS foul play. Basro use your brain.

her body was found with bite marks. Witness says the girls were laughing at Shukri dying. Her mom complained for bullying.

Even the chief said he didn’t care much. This is disgusting

The biting is odd. I can't judge without the crime evidence. The mother has failed her child. U need to know where your child is all the time.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the most disgusting and vile act on another human I've ever seen someone people are have no soul at all. Just a warning not to read if you get squeamish

She was a tom boy who liked to play with boys. Just like Shukri i assume. Boyz will treat u like a girl i dont care how tom boyish u r

Villainess

She was a tom boy who liked to play with boys. Just like Shukri i assume. Boyz will treat u like a girl i dont care how tom boyish u r
Basro sis. She was horribly murdered. For fourty days straight. She begged them to kill her since they tortured her so much.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basro sis. She was horribly murdered. For fourty days straight. She begged them to kill her since they tortured her so much.

Yes they are very evil bad boys. But she played with them. And most importantly it was her time to go...u dont have a choice on how u die

Villainess

Yes they are very evil bad boys. But she played with them. And most importantly it was her time to go...u dont have a choice on how u die
No one deserves such a cruel punishment like this. She even tried to run away and call the cops yet they pulled her back and poured gas on her and lit her up. She had a seizure which they thought she was lying about so they burnt her again.

All of the perpetrators needed the death penalty, their sentences were WAY too soft, some of them even committed more crimes after getting out. People like that do not deserve to live, if you don't value an innocent human life you don't deserve to have one

Villainess

How did she play with them? She was tricked into it all
All because she rejected him. And she was so gorgeous.

what hurts me is that his mother ruined Junko’s grave because she “ruined her sons life”. HELLO? YOUR SON IS A PHYSCOPATH!

Miskeen

All because she rejected him. And she was so gorgeous.

what hurts me is that his mother ruined Junko’s grave because she “ruined her sons life”. HELLO? YOUR SON IS A PHYSCOPATH!

Miskeen
Bruh the Wikipedia article didn't talk about a rejection, it made it sound as if they were random criminals. Plus the mother should know that she didn't raise her son right

Villainess

Bruh the Wikipedia article didn't talk about a rejection, it made it sound as if they were random criminals. Plus the mother should know that she didn't raise her son right

Furuta was biking home from her part-time job one day when a random boy assaulted her. A classmate named Hiroshi Miyano happened to be across the street during this encounter. He genially offered to walk Furuta home after the assailant ran away.

What Furuta didn’t realize at the time was that the whole thing was staged. She didn’t realize Miyano still harbored ill feelings from when she had romantically rejected him. She had no way of knowing that he and his friends (Kamisaku Jo, Nobuharu Minato, and Yasushi Watanabe) had plans to abduct & rape her.

Furuta was biking home from her part-time job one day when a random boy assaulted her. A classmate named Hiroshi Miyano happened to be across the street during this encounter. He genially offered to walk Furuta home after the assailant ran away.

What Furuta didn’t realize at the time was that the whole thing was staged. She didn’t realize Miyano still harbored ill feelings from when she had romantically rejected him. She had no way of knowing that he and his friends (Kamisaku Jo, Nobuharu Minato, and Yasushi Watanabe) had plans to abduct & rape her.
This is what I see

At 8:30 pm, they spotted Furuta cycling home after she finished her part-time job. Under Miyano's orders, Minato kicked Furuta off her bicycle and immediately fled the scene. Miyano, under the pretense of it being a coincidence that he had witnessed this attack, approached Furuta and offered to walk her home safely. Furuta, accepting this offer, was unaware that Miyano was leading her to a nearby warehouse, where he revealed his yakuza connections.

Damn wiki can't even get its facts straight