Unrest in Ceerigaabo - Maakhir incoming?

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Warsangeli are puntlanders maakhir is a social media state similar to xariirland
Yes Xariirland has no shot. Only option is galmudug or stay with puntland never can it be own state and be recognized by other Somalis. Makhir and khatumo have shot based on if they combine efforts under SSC

Last edited:
Miskeen baad tahay xog-ogaal baanu ahay alxamdulilah I am not in need in of a random forum to tell me what happens in Somalia

Okay. But just so you know I am not paid by SL, as you answered the question directed to me, to insinutate I suppose that I was. But this is just another smear in a long line of smears.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean you were literally trying to paint supporting SL as a mental illness. I think you have to leave that kind of rhetoric alone in the face of logic and reason and rational debate. Which will continue to be provided.

On this forum secession might be accepted as a mental illness but in the rest of the world its just a political act. That's why I call it an echo chamber, severely distorted reality in this place.

The Oromo larpers thing too, i'm actually worried if anyone genuinely believes that.

I mean you were literally trying to paint supporting SL as a mental illness. I think you have to leave that kind of rhetoric alone in the face of logic and reason and rational debate. Which will continue to be provided.

On this forum secession might be accepted as a mental illness but in the rest of the world its just a political movement. That's why I call it an echo chamber, severely distorted reality in this place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm crazy for saying I don't want to be the same camp as crazed women in Hargeisa baying for 'Harti blood'. Yeah I'll rather be 'crazy' :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Out of the two of us, you are more at risk of insanity if you genuinely believe the 'Somaliland' leaders represented by a mix of criminals , incompetents and scumbags including one who readily admitted most of them are mad are to be taken seriously :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Is federalism a mental illness or centralism a mental illness? If so which mental illness? I've never seen or heard of these mental illnesses before.

Yes dadka waalan don't tend to know they are mad

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Stupid questions get stupid answers. I gave you a straight up answer and you replied with this rubbish

I'm still trying to draw the link between a political movement and mental health? Are Catalans mentally ill? Kosovans? Scottish? Like is only secession when it relates to Somaliland a mental illness? If so why?

World

VIP
Many want khatumo to be state but very doubtful it will happen way it’s setup today. I will be suprised if it gets vote in puntland parliament let alone federal govt 1 clan darood state is long shot. Nobody has lifted finger to make any changes to constitution
Presidents come and go.

However what is here to stay is Khatumo and AMISOM.

Trending

Latest posts