UNREPORTED NEWS OUT OF MINNEHOPELESS; Geeljire FENTANYL endemic.HOOYOS crying like infants. 26 dead

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Just qashin offing itself, it reminds of the broadcast where all these inbred cadaans were crying about the same epidemic in the Midwest. The only people I can truly feel sorry for are those who got addicted through meds.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Do it for hooyo? you’re making the mistake of thinking these xoolos care about their hooyo or anyone else. Anyways I know the organizers of this event, they are doing good for the community and actually do help those that want to change.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do it for hooyo? you’re making the mistake of thinking these xoolos care about their hooyo or anyone else. Anyways I know the organizers of this event, they are doing good for the community and actually do help those that want to change.

I’m having hard time sympathetizing with those who died from this drug.

Clearly they were suicidal.

I withhold taking pills when I’m sick. You got folks taking these powerful stuff to get high. Good riddance

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sad.

But i dont feel sorry too. You should have control of your own child. Is your child depressed? What is wrong at home?

Are you aware of the whereabouts of your child?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sad.

But i dont feel sorry too. You should have control of your own child. Is your child depressed? What is wrong at home?

Are you aware of the whereabouts of your child?

Notice that there’s no father around. No father who spoke at this event.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yep America is scary Yaqee. Every time my kids and I leave the door, we feel like we r entering the jungle of snakes, lions and hyenas.

I dont need to see the fathers, the mothers should have control of their kids like a lioness. The father is useless. lol

Just qashin offing itself, it reminds of the broadcast where all these inbred cadaans were crying about the same epidemic in the Midwest. The only people I can truly feel sorry for are those who got addicted through meds.

@Yukon_Niner

Exactly, these poor people who were legally prescribed to dangerous pain opioids have now progressed to fentanyl (the stuff these Somali guys are dying off).

1. First time I seen attractive Somali females in mpls in long time we only get @reiko kind:dead:
2. Obviously nobody on that video and on this thread know what they're talking about:dead:
FENTANYL isnt a drug people take for fun:dead:
Unless that person is suicidal :dead:
Is Elephant tranquilizer created in China it kills on first contact on humans :dead:
When am not having thick prostitutes suck me off I'm usually on multiple different drugs sometimes even both together not all drugs are bad I generally avoid addicting drugs meth,heroin,crack etc
And have ground rule against
Percocet/oxy <---- playing with these is playing Russian roulette you either find legit plug that sells the real thing and end up on heroin eventually or find the FENTANYL bullet
:kanyeshrug:

The streets is flooded with fake percocet/oxy stepped on with FENTANYL your basically putting your life on the dealers hands:pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
Maybe I’m off, but it almost feels like now that weed is legal, people don’t care for it and are trading up to f*ck with harder shit.

Do it for hooyo isn’t a good tagline. Addicts don’t know hooyo from their next fix, unfortunately. Addiction is a disaster.

What are they taking? Lean?
From the same family they're all called opioid
The weakest version is called codein(what you know as lean)
The next is oxy/pills
the last is heroin(the most famous)
Codein has become to expensive since the company who made it discontinued so now the streets moved on to oxy which is stronger version.
Pills don't kill people unless is stepped on with something more dangerous these suburbs raised folks are creating fake fear:ninja:

@Starscream it doesn't necessarily mean the person is suicidal. Some people don't know they're doing fentanyl. Also, doctors prescribe it to people with severe injuries or illnesses, such as cancer.

That drug is scary. The withdrawals look deadly. It's ravished the cadaan people here in Canada. I'm quite surprised it's making its way into the Somali community.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Damn these yutes are all about poppin pills now. From codeine to xannys :francis:

If you going to be around hard drugs just make money out instead of doing it and OD like a bucktee:dwill:

Damn these yutes are all about poppin pills now. From codeine to xannys :francis:

If you going to be around hard drugs just make money out instead of doing it and OD like a bucktee:dwill:
Seems like a reer America thing. In the uk it’s rare to find a non white nitty

Trending

Latest posts