Unreal 5 Engine on a PS5 Demo

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Deffo getting it, how much will it cost?
Unreal Engine 5 will be available in preview in early 2021, and in full release late in 2021, supporting next-generation consoles, current-generation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Starting today, you can download and use Unreal Engine to build games for free as you always have, except now royalties are waived on your first $1 million in gross revenue. The new Unreal Engine license terms, which are retroactive to January 1, 2020, give game developers an unprecedented advantage over other engine license models. For more information, visit the FAQ.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Somalis and Video Games = Bank.

All my niggaz, we need to cash on this idea while the licensing is still free!!!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

All my niggaz, we need to cash on this idea while the licensing is still free!!!
Don't you have to learn how to code and animate?

I can make great 3d models for games and maps but the former is too much for me.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

imagine making a Somali first person shooter like call of duty revisiting Somali history. That would be both educational and fücking sick!

imagine making a Somali first person shooter like call of duty revisiting Somali history. That would be both educational and fücking sick!
bruv, you have some people online who are Somali war criminals in their 40's, a Somali civil war COD is too early.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm not impressed, doesn't look like a next gen leap
Don't get next gen. It's backwards compatible. Just wait two years fro the price to decrease and in the mean time play the current consoles.

Don't let them scam you. Just get a good gaming pc at this rate.
:leon:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'm not impressed, doesn't look like a next gen leap

It actually is because of the surface model reflections and texture meshing. Every detail can start to be scaled out.
Bringing a sense of looking potentially a wave of games that look too real. With potentially many plug in codes being written for the software this might be a big hit to max out texture resolutions that can create immersive hyper realism environments.
The only thing I really wish is for next generation in 3d models to lose the sense of "blockiness" with super sharp definition. It's hard for most computers to console that type of realism when it comes to gamma and 3d sharpening still.

To people with high end PC's this is nothing new but with consoles this a bigger part of the ram allocation. The buffers are fancying up to read the textures at higher speeds to add twice the pixel count.

Now things that are truly next gen? Idk about that yet because the funding is huge to break through with huge contracts. The tech we got now should be satisfy most gamers for now.

Macalin M

Out here
Don't get next gen. It's backwards compatible. Just wait two years fro the price to decrease and in the mean time play the current consoles.

Don't let them scam you. Just get a good gaming pc at this rate.
:leon:
Nah my PS4 is well past it’s sell by date. I’ll be getting the ps5 on release day

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah my PS4 is well past it’s sell by date. I’ll be getting the ps5 on release day
Typical consumer eh..

You'd fall for the trap and buy a machine that seems upgraded but isn't by much in reality. When you can just buy it cheaper 3 yrs later, when a gaming pc will be more updated by then.

It's up to you. As soon as i heard backwards compatible i celebrated.
:mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts