Unprepared faarax enters professional boxing and gets rocked LooooooooooL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
At least he's trying to achieve his dreams. He deserves an applause. Don't be a hater that enjoys the misfortune of others.

Muji

VIP
SOMALI men fail at everything best stick to the few things you’re good at chewing khaat and marrying 16 years in Kenya

Funny thing is R.Kelly doesn't even show what his thread says, it's all click bait.

We still have a great Somali boxer who is undefeated and a champion.

images

This kid was also talented. Sadly, he was killed by some thugs at a house party.
Somalis have the physique and speed for lightweight and middleweight boxing and we are naturally fighting people.I am sure there will be many more Somali boys taking up boxing if the likes of Fuad are successful. As for the Bakhti mindset sufferers like R.kelly and his ilk, we will just keep on refuting them with facts.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
images

This kid was also talented. Sadly, he was killed by some thugs at a house party.
Somalis have the physique and speed for lightweight and middleweight boxing and we are naturally fighting people.I am sure there will be many more Somali boys taking up boxing if the likes of Fuad are successful. As for the Bakhti mindset sufferers like R.kelly and his ilk, we will just keep on refuting them with facts.

If the civil war did not happen. There would've been many types of sport opportunities in Somalia and we would've seen so many successful Somalis in Soccer, Basketball, marathon, boxing, MMA and you name it.

Have you heard of Ismael Toohow? He's an MMA Danish light heavyweight champion with a decent record.

That's his Insta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts