Unpopular opinions

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I love this channel. Mine: I hate body positivity and believe it’s shouldn’t be encouraged. The only gangster movie/show I like is Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Part 5. Western cartoons are ugly as f*ck and the main reason why I refuse to watch the She-Ra remake.
Manga is way better than American comics now. DC is ok, but both IDW and marvel are pumping out turds .Harley Quinn is better as a villain and girlfriend of Joker. I think it’s should be a dysfunctional off/on relationship.
Well-done steak is disgusting.
What’s some of yours ?

I love this channel. Mine: I hate body positivity and believe it’s shouldn’t be encouraged. The only gangster movie/show I like is Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Part 5. Western cartoons are ugly as f*ck and the main reason why I refuse to watch the She-Ra remake.
Manga is way better than American comics now. DC is ok, but both IDW and marvel are pumping out turds .Harley Quinn is better as a villain and girlfriend of Joker. I think it’s should be a dysfunctional off/on relationship.
Well-done steak is disgusting.
What’s some of yours ?

Bro you alright? :williamswtf:
This what you like
ColdCloudyArmyworm-size_restricted.gif

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Jojo is a masterpiece. I wish real Italians did look like those sexy beasts.
Kurobecky, i'm sorry to say this but you're a certified weirdo. Verified and qualified
However I do agree with you on the body positivity thing. I don't mind thick almost chubby ladies but to praise women built like fridges is kinda mad.
However I'm all for Somali women body positivity, meelwalbaad qabtid wa naas

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
One of the greatest Anime/Manga ever

Literally older than most anime and Inspiration to One Piece (best anime)

Came out 1986

I give the anime 9/10
And the manga 10/10 :ohhhdamn:
One piece is better than Naruto. My boyfriend is in denial. One piece has way better written female characters, more originality, better fight scenes and emotion. Toei are just some cheap ass hoes and wish Madhouse would do One Piece, instead. Ussopp is best boi!!!!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
One piece is better than Naruto. My boyfriend is in denial. One piece has way better written female characters, more originality, better fight scenes and emotion. Toei are just some cheap ass ***s and wish Madhouse would do One Piece, instead. Ussopp is best boi!!!!
Soul eater is where its at

Trending