(UNPOPULAR OPINION) Somali men are failures because of us women

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I disagree that its out of lack of education. because you don't need formal education to have common sense. Its out of spite and crabs in a barrel. a lot of somali women feel like they have crappy husbands and want their sons to be the same way with their wives. they want to raise their daughters to be good wives but their sons they say will be another woman's problem.
So, you think it's a case of "misery loves company" and "coddling of the boy/men" to repeat a cycle of marital woes?

This is what I am talking about

"THEY ARE THE PRODUCT OF OUR OWN TREACHEROUS BEHAVIOUR.

We are the gatekeepers of life and sex, we set standards on what KIND of men we allow in our life and bring into the world."

This is why I have given up on girls in the west. As someone who seeks a wife who is mentally mature, upon correct aqeedah and manhaj, modest, virgin, the embodiment of Maryam Ibn Imran, Aisha Ibn Abu Bakr, Asiya, Khadijah, I have given up on women here. I am 22, and girls my age group are immodest, influenced by degenerate hiphop culture, no dhaqan no deen and influenced by feminism too, completely detach from reality. I have tried to say the same thing as you but I was branded with the mark of being an incel.

see Somali society lose its faith, its ethnic hhomogeneity and high fertility rate. We will go from 6-7 children per mother to 1-2 child per mother, this will mess us up as a society.

I don't care for the diaspora I will go back to Somalia. Build a farm, use starlink and work remotely

I agree with @malab . My sisters' were parentified and it strained their relationship with my parents to this day.
What do you mean
This is what I am talking about

"THEY ARE THE PRODUCT OF OUR OWN TREACHEROUS BEHAVIOUR.

We are the gatekeepers of life and sex, we set standards on what KIND of men we allow in our life and bring into the world."

This is why I have given up on girls in the west. As someone who seeks a wife who is mentally mature, upon correct aqeedah and manhaj, modest, virgin, the embodiment of Maryam Ibn Imran, Aisha Ibn Abu Bakr, Asiya, Khadijah, I have given up on women here. I am 22, and girls my age group are immodest, influenced by degenerate hiphop culture, no dhaqan no deen and influenced by feminism too, completely detach from reality. I have tried to say the same thing as you but I was branded with the mark of being an incel.

see Somali society lose its faith, its ethnic hhomogeneity and high fertility rate. We will go from 6-7 children per mother to 1-2 child per mother, this will mess us up as a society.

I don't care for the diaspora I will go back to Somalia. Build a farm, use starlink and work remotely
the diaspora is truly lost, our parents generation are carrying the diaspora.
Like us Gen Z Somalis don’t really smile at each other or greet each other in the streets like our parents do.
It’s truly a sad shame. Somalis in the west are desperately trying to fit into other cultures that they are not so I don’t care about them anymore either, that’s where I draw the line.
And yes they will tell you that your a incel because your a man , they think it’s not in your place to meddle in women’s affairs which I can understand, but when women like me who just want the best for our sisters do, we don’t get listened too and silly excuses that don’t make sense are made.
The sad truth is, these women LIKE to be mistreated and have low self esteem. It is what it is.
I saw this Somali girl get kicked out half naked on video by her jamaican boyfriend like she was some sort of stray dog, and I’m just thinking you leaving the Somali community, for nin jamaykan who is treating you a lot worse than what a Somali man would do? At LEAST if you’re going to go for ajnabi go for one that is a catch and will treat you a lot better than what your used too in your community.
I don’t even care anymore I actually wanted to delete this thread before because these women don’t even give a f about themselves so why should I Be pressed lol? But I’m glad some of yall agree and see the mental illness and self loathing.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I don't think that it is the fault of young somali women in modern day more so the women before us. Our ayeeyo's and hooyo's are mostly to blame (as well the lack of father figures) I can't even remember the number times I've seen somali mothers babying their grown 25/30 + year old sons by treating them like literal fetuses while on the other hand treating their daughters like house maids.

Although I think this peculiar family dynamic did help young somali girls for the long run as many grew up to be very independent and determined women, it nevertheless caused a lot of trauma and mental issues especially for the eldest daughter whereas the son often ends up as a bum and man-child with little to no real masculinity or goals in life (hence the rise of male incels in the somali community).
Femcels and Incels are two sides of the same coin.
:yousmart:

Trending

Latest posts